Sign in to follow this  
Fabo

Global mouse pan speed?

Hi, 

I'm very happy with ChasePlane, except for one thing - mouse look speed.

one issue is a slight delay before the view starts moving, which didn't happen with other products, but it's not a big issue.

The other issue, which is quite bad for me, is that mouse look is just so. damn. slow.

Is there some way where I can speed it up truly globally wihtout having to edit each and every camera view?

Go to Preferences>Camera, adjust the slider to the right under the Speed Boost tab.  I use 5X.

Alan

It would be nice for the default setting to be higher. Having to change this for every view and every plane is somewhat annoying. 

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

4 minutes ago, SolRayz said:

It would be nice for the default setting to be higher. Having to change this for every view and every plane is somewhat annoying. 

It is a global setting, so it would be the same for all aircraft and all cameras.

Alan

11 minutes ago, exeodus said:

Go to Preferences>Camera, adjust the slider to the right under the Speed Boost tab.  I use 5X.

That doesn't work - my understanding is it has to be activated by a key command

Thank you for the feedback!

Right now you can change it on a preset and right-click on the slider knob to default new aircraft presets to the desired value.

in the right-click contextual menu, you can also copy the value to all the presets in the camera mode.

We have a few ideas to make it easier to globalize settings like this, it will come after v1.0

Regards,

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

2 hours ago, exeodus said:

It is a global setting, so it would be the same for all aircraft and all cameras.

Global does not carry over for every aircraft, only within the specific ac chosen. I would like my mouse pan setting set for all aircraft, without having to adjust the global or mouse pan setting for each ac. Not sure if I'm coming across correctly. 

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

On 5/7/2017 at 10:15 PM, Keven Menard said:

in the right-click contextual menu, tou can also copy the value to all the presets in the camera mode.

That should work well enough for me, Keven. You've done a solid bit of work there.