Sign in to follow this  
thomasm

FTX Central 3

Ftx Central 3 stops downloading after 5 min.,says to send error message to ORBX support which is impossible as ORBX doesn't do support. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
   at Orbx.Download.FileCollector.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<DownloadFileMultithread>b__1(Object sender, DownloadCompletedEventArgs e)
   at Orbx.Download.Multithreaded.MultiThreadedWebDownloader.OnStatusChanged(EventArgs e)
   at Orbx.Download.Multithreaded.MultiThreadedWebDownloader.Cancel()
   at Orbx.Download.Multithreaded.MultiThreadedWebDownloader.client_DownloadCompleted(Object sender, DownloadCompletedEventArgs e)
   at Orbx.Download.Multithreaded.HttpDownloadClient.DownloadInternal(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

Of course they do!  Send them the report.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Thank for responding ,perhaps you could tell me where to send it.as I can't find anything on their website,and they even say they don't do support by email.

I'm going to try once more.Sign up where? I uninstalled FTX central and now it won't download I get the same error message as when I try to install scenery so I can't even reinstall it.If I go to the link provided, it says they don't do technical support and to come here.You say to go there.Can I please get some help."****ALL SUPPORT QUESTIONS MUST BE POSTED IN THE SUPPORT FORUMS****.just where are the support forums.There is no support forum on that site.

Go to that site, and in the top right corner hit "Sigh Up", that is where you will get access to their forums. Should be pretty simple! And yes there is support forums on that site I go to it everyday.