Sign in to follow this  
SimplyBACON

Up next?

Hi,

Reading Kyle's post above, I could expect something else than an aircraft. Maybe a module or a software?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

13 hours ago, Budbud said:

Hi,

Reading Kyle's post above, I could expect something else than an aircraft. Maybe a module or a software?

Hmmm, a little far fetched....but when it comes to PMDG, nothing is impossible. 

On 5/18/2017 at 10:05 AM, xkoote said:

Hello guys,

can someone confirm that updates to the 777 are in the works/planning. There was one post some time ago stating that some 747v3 features would be rolled back into the 777, but the recent post by RSR and other posts completely leave out the 777. If anyone can chime in would be great.

Cheers,

I'm hoping to see some of the 747 features rolled back into the 777 as well. I know Robert mentioned that initially after the 747 release but in subsequent update post there was no mention of that, just the 748. 

Eric 

23 minutes ago, B777ER said:

I'm hoping to see some of the 747 features rolled back into the 777 as well. I know Robert mentioned that initially after the 747 release but in subsequent update post there was no mention of that, just the 748. 

+1 - now that would be amazing!
And a 787 :biggrin:

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

On 5/8/2017 at 2:22 PM, scandinavian13 said:

I won't give specifics, but I doubt anyone will guess what's around the corner.

Would that be the "third quad" you'd mentioned a while back?

Either way I'm pretty sure the 787 is on PMDGs table, probably not the very next one though.

And I'm very surprised noone is crying about the MAX now that deliveries are actually starting (but maybe I just need to go take a look in the NGX forum)

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:31 AM, scandinavian13 said:

Yep. Any company that has a gap of "what are we going to do" between projects doesn't have the best habits when it comes to planning for the future. I do find it slightly amusing when people see us release something and think that it's a good time for recommendations as if we suddenly find ourselves without an idea of where to go from there. It's not entirely illogical as I'm sure there are some groups that are more casual about development timelines. Looking into it a little deeper, however...

That's not to say don't post or request. Rather, it's the timing that's amusing. It's somewhat like walking off a plane and telling the crew "hey, I think you all should go to X airport next!" Chances are, in order to be a good, functioning airline, they already have a plan of where they're going next. If you want the airline to go to X airport, the point should be raised well in advance of the end of a particular flight.

No?

No need to continue being condescending every chance you get. I find your online mannerisms amusing as they are continually regressing.

People ask because you never release any long term plans with anything specific or tangible, yet act defensive as if you have the entire universe of events mapped out for the next 1000 years. To use your analogy, im quite confident people can see where an airline has flights months in advance, along with how long it takes to get there. 

have a good one lads.

Edited by adam wackawski
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, adam wackawski said:

No need to continue being condescending every chance you get. I find your online mannerisms amusing as they are continually regressing.

Your inference of tone is your own doing. There was no condescending nature of the post at all. Your personal shot at me, however...

I was simply making an observation of the odd nature of the timing of these suggestions. That isn't condescending in the least. I made it rather clear that I don't see requests as out of place at all, and that it was simply the timing of the requests. Sometimes, people don't actually see how odd something is until it's pointed out to them. That was the nature of the post.

So, instead of trying to find offense in a rather neutral post, and skew words to justify being condescending to someone "in return," you might want to sit back, re-evaluate the post from a neutral perspective, and, if you're still feeling upset about it, address the person with an even keel without the personal shot.

• Upvote 4

Kyle Rodgers

On 08/05/2017 at 1:22 PM, scandinavian13 said:

I won't give specifics, but I doubt anyone will guess what's around the corner.

The known items are, of course, the DC-6 and the 748.

aaaaand the retrofit updates on the 777 (and 737 *wink* lets see)

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

**LEAKED IMAGE OF PMDG NEXT PROJECT TEMPLATE***
Please don't share outside group, many birds were lost retrieving this information.

The FLAPenning.

Im hoping for these planes (in no specific order)

747-8i, 747 dreamlifter, 747 classic, 767 family (200, 300, 400), A330/A340, 777-200ER, MD-11 remake/DC-10, and maybe a E-Jet series (170, 175, 190, 195, etc.)

• Upvote 1

On 5/8/2017 at 9:59 PM, mtrainer said:

I am looking forward to the DC-6 in a major way.

Honestly, I dont get wanting such an old aircraft.  But who am I to judge.

For me, I do hope its NOT this jet as I have ZERO interest in such.

...and the hounds are gathering yet again...

spacer.png

On 5/8/2017 at 9:59 PM, mtrainer said:

I am looking forward to the DC-6 in a major way.  

It is already available for the three sim platforms... Talking about XP 11?? 

Sorry mtrainer, didn't notice this was an old post...

Edited by jrgaz