Sign in to follow this  
SimplyBACON

Up next?

I personally would like to see all product updated before ANY potential new aircraft!, to be more specific, the XP11 version of the DC-6. Long over due and without news on it, its becoming a joke. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Davidrebolton said:

Long over due and without news on it, its becoming a joke. 

I'm confused. Where, exactly, did we ever state that this would be a thing?

Given the fact that we haven't the only real joke here is that people keep bringing it up as if we had promised it and have been simply not updating people...

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

16 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

I'm confused. Where, exactly, did we ever state that this would be a thing?

In their LDS 767 hardcopy manual.  Plain as day.

spacer.png

17 hours ago, MatthewS said:

767 +1 

707 +1

somebody said MD11? :biggrin:

*hide*

With the cancellation of the QW project, please PMDG, PLEASE consider a 737Classic (300/400/500)!

It's such a wonderful and reliable workhorse. It may be me, but I feel much more love for the 80's generation of "intermediate" airliners (displays combined with traditional gauges) like the 737CL, 757, 767, A300-600, A310 than I do for 73N/777/787.

• Upvote 4

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

6 hours ago, fwerff said:

With the cancellation of the QW project, please PMDG, PLEASE consider a 737Classic (300/400/500)!

It's such a wonderful and reliable workhorse. It may be me, but I feel much more love for the 80's generation of "intermediate" airliners (displays combined with traditional gauges) like the 737CL, 757, 767, A300-600, A310 than I do for 73N/777/787.

I think this is how many of us feel and I would really love to fly a classic or original series 737 (or 707/727) with a "living" system behind the steam gauges... I think of something like the A2A-way.. consequences of your management. Those sparely automated airplanes remember if you treat them poorly :D  I am sure PMDG could do it, it is all about willing :D

But let's see what they surprise us with... and let's speculate ^^

On 12/1/2017 at 9:00 AM, fwerff said:

Love the A310!

Personally, I'd love to see an AN225, maybe PMDG could get the documentation from Antonov in exchange for some documentation on the 777:laugh:

If PMDG took up the Enigma 737, it would be the news of the decade.  I have literally all the manuals for that series...it needs to be put to use.

I think PMDG feel comfortable with 'magenta jets', but it would be awesome if one day they will try to make old era jet - time will tell... 

Artur 

3 hours ago, Beardyman said:

but it would be awesome if one day they will try to make old era jet - time will tell... 

They already have, the DC-6. The thing is that a lot of their customers want to fly planes that they see at their local airport as well as planes with those fancy glass cockpits, unfortunately neither apply to the classic although I’d certainly buy it if PDMG made it!

I mean, because there is no plan neither from LDS nor Caiptain Sim for a 767 update for v4, PMDG should develop one. Because it's a actual Model witch is used by many companies.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Charly04 said:

I mean, because there is no plan neither from LDS nor Caiptain Sim for a 767 update for v4, PMDG should develop one. Because it's a actual Model witch is used by many companies.

I mean, LDS may update it to v4, possibly even with a compete VC model. If that doesn’t happen and they “abandon” then we might very well see PMDG develop one. But unless they formally cancel it, I doubt we’ll see them develop one considering their relationship with them and how they didn’t develop a 757 for that exact reason, even when it appeared dead to the rest of us.

In my opinion PMDG have a better chance to be first. Because they build many Boeings before, and adaped all for v4. So the experience speaks for PMDG ;)