Down scaling from 3 monitors which I can't  get right to one. I HAVE A GTX 970 ASUS STRIX..maybe 34 to 40 inches. FLY p3dv3 and maybe xplane 11 if I get around to it. Best resoultion..fov. .best bang for my buck. Live on socialsecurity and don't have unlimited funds..But I don't want a piece of junk either and don't want to sell my first born to get one either.. Thanks for any input..greatly appreciated..really ☺

Warmest regards,

Bob M.

Bob M

On 08/05/2017 at 10:11 PM, unc1rlm said:

I HAVE A GTX 970 ASUS STRIX..maybe 34 to 40 inches. FLY p3dv3 and maybe xplane 11

At 34"-40" a TV should be a lot cheaper unless you go 4K.
What is the problem with the present x3 monitor setup?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Thanks Gboz....With three monitors..it was just a nightmare with trying to use software like Immersive Display Pro..etc.....tried everything to get views correct.. Never could. I just decided to give up..stretched views etc etc etc. I bought an LG34UM67P and its awesome. Now I get to tinker a little with it.  Thanks for your response... I still have 2 computers and currently 5 monitors. I network to run proatc, as2016 etc to take load off main computer.

Warmest Regards,

Bob M.

Bob M

Go as big as you think you want to then add 50% Seriously. You will quickly adapt to any size and wished you went bigger 

I'm at a 55 " TV not 4k and they are pretty cheap these days. Could still go much bigger now 

ZORAN

On 17/05/2017 at 9:40 PM, Venturi said:

Go as big as you think you want to then add 50% Seriously. You will quickly adapt to any size and wished you went bigger 

Agree but he has 5 monitors so maybe there is no space left in the room for bigger.

:)

gb.

• Upvote 1

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Thanks..got a LG34UM67P.....It's big but gives me more desks pace ☺

BobM

Bob M