Sign in to follow this  
Dwaohio

6%

When I start a new flight the meter sticks at 6% for10 minutes or longer.  I have 11 megascenery installed and 4 third party aircraft installed.  Is there anyway to speed up the 6% stall.  It is very annoying to wait that long.

The four third party aircraft are not the issue.11 photoscenery regions easily explain the loading time.

You should only activate the scenery you need for your flight. You can for example use Simstarter or the freeware SceneryConfigEditor to (de-)activate the scenery.

The use of an SSD drive also speeds up the loading time.

Agree with Ralf.  Using Scenery Editor and installing your flightsim to a SSD will make the difference..  I did it..

Mike

I use FTX Global + Vector + openLC with FSGlobal mesh and it hangs a bit at 6%, not that much but clearly seen. So if you have that amount of Megascenery I strongly recommend you to deactive the ones that you don't fly into.

Hoang Le

• Upvote 1

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

1 hour ago, Hoang said:

I use FTX Global + Vector + openLC with FSGlobal mesh and it hangs a bit at 6%, not that much but clearly seen.

I can confirm having the same experience. Hangs at 6% for maybe 30 seconds with Global+Vector+FSGMesh+Regions.

14 minutes ago, CrownCityMisfits said:

Hangs at 6% for maybe 30 seconds with Global+Vector+FSGMesh+Regions

Lucky you :happy:

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080