Sign in to follow this  
Branech

Problem with my V6.xx code into V7.3

Hello,

I used version 7.2, and now I cannot register version 7.3.

what can I do ?

G

3 hours ago, Branech said:

Hello,

I used version 7.2, and now I cannot register version 7.3.

what can I do ?

It's a beta, so you're not going to be able to register it until it's officially release.

Thank you very much for your answer and for your help.

VoxATC does not work without registration because I have the "Prompt Display" window which displays the following message: "Sorry, this demo has expired"

I do not understand !

For the 7.2 version  I had managed to use my 6.xx registration code and it worked very well

G

I feel that this demo is extremely limited in time and that you have to reach this limit ...

3 hours ago, Branech said:

Thank you very much for your answer and for your help.

VoxATC does not work without registration because I have the "Prompt Display" window which displays the following message: "Sorry, this demo has expired"

I do not understand !

For the 7.2 version  I had managed to use my 6.xx registration code and it worked very well

You installed the 7.3 beta without uninstalling the 7.2 beta. The registration of both 7.x betas is automatic and controls the 60 day demo limit.

If that doesn't work, you need to try an uninstaller utility like Total Uninstall. 

Thanks, jabloom1230, for your help.

I desinstalled all VoxATC and VoicePop Voices with Total Uninstall.

I downloaded again V7.3 and install it.

The problem is not soved. I have always in  the "Prompt Display" window which displays the following message: "Sorry, this demo has expired"

When I try to regiter with my V6.xx code I have this message : "An incorrect serial number or registration code was entered"

G

The problem  is that the 7.2 demo  information is still present in your Windows registry. Check some of the other VOXATC beta threads here for solutions. You can either reinstall  the 7.2 demo and then uninstall it correctly with a utility  like Total Uninstalll:

https://www.martau.com/uninstaller-download.php

or directly edit the Windows registry  (not recommended). PM me if you want more information  as it is specific to your own setup.

OK jabloom, I will do it all over again and do as you recommend with Total Uninstall.

I will also delete all the words with "Internal working" and "VoxATC" from the registry with RegEditX

G

1/ I uninstalled VoxATC P3D V7.3 with Total Uninstall 6
2/ I installed VoxATC V7.2 and register with sucess
3/ I uninstalled VoxATC V7.2 with Total Uninstall 6
4/ I deleted all the words with "Internal working" and "VoxATC" from the registry with RegEditX
5/ I Installed VoxATC P3D V7.3
6/ I opened P3D and opened the "Prompt Display" window : I have always the message  "Sorry, this demo has expired"
7/ I tried to register VoxATC P3D V7.3 and I have always the message :  "An incorrect serial number or registration code was entered"

My V6xx registration code  Works with V7.2 and does not works with V7.3

The problem is not solved

G

And after doing all the uninstall and registry cleaning you did, you also rebooted your computer too, right? Just trying to figure out all possibilities.

8 minutes ago, Branech said:

1/ I uninstalled VoxATC P3D V7.3 with Total Uninstall 6
2/ I installed VoxATC V7.2 and register with sucess
3/ I uninstalled VoxATC V7.2 with Total Uninstall 6
4/ I deleted all the words with "Internal working" and "VoxATC" from the registry with RegEditX
5/ I Installed VoxATC P3D V7.3
6/ I opened P3D and opened the "Prompt Display" window : I have always the message  "Sorry, this demo has expired"
7/ I tried to register VoxATC P3D V7.3 and I have always the message :  "An incorrect serial number or registration code was entered"

My V6xx registration code  Works with V7.2 and does not works with V7.3

The problem is not solved

Well, since v7 is not a free upgrade what makes you think your V6XX registration code should work at all? :p

Perhaps Tegwyn made a mistake and updated the code to fix it, I don't know.  I didn't even think about trying to use my V6xx registration code in a newer version... *sigh*

I think you may need to accept a little personal responsibility for doing something off piste and mashing things up a little, sorry!

Anyway, continue using v6 or buy v7 when it comes out..

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

I forgot to write :

.........................................................................................

5/ I rebooted my PC

........................................................................................

G

Yeah, I'd love to know how you managed to get your V6.xx registration to work in V7.xx.  As all stated above, V7,2 and V7.3 will function for free for 60 days, you do not need and indeed cannot enter a registration code.

Complete and utter insurrection