Sign in to follow this  
michal

A380 website!!!!

Guest bisinchi

Hi,check it out.... looks like somebody is having fun!!website is www.a380.comRegards,Francois

Guest Paul Heaney

hehehehe

This is a good one !!!!Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

I frankly doubt Boeing has anything to do with it directly or indirectly.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

It might very well be Boeing who is behind it. Like nintendo making a lot of homepages similar to the HALO 2:s ilovebees.com ;)

I'm absolutely certain Boeing didn't have anything to do with it. What I was infering was that if the childish mind that did do it thinks that he is doing anyone any favours then he is wrong. Roger

Why would you be certain about that? Many companies do such things mostly for fun :) I must say the website look quite professional indead so I don

Guest Paul Heaney

>Why would you be certain about that? Many companies do such>things mostly for fun :) I must say the website look quite>professional indead so I don

Who cares who did it, it's just harmless fun. Something we need a bit more of IMHO - no offence intended to anyone who got/will get offended :-)http://online.vatsimindicators.net/916312/3.png

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

>Who cares who did it, it's just harmless fun. Something we>need a bit more of IMHO - no offence intended to anyone who>got/will get offended :-)ZGODA !!Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

ROFLMAO! A few days ago in my AFROTC, my Maj. wanted to show us a page on the A380. (this is the day it was rolled out) he typed in a380.com but sadly the network was down. I think i would of fallen over laughing though. LOL.. thats a good one.. I wish the network would of been up.. soooo bad.. lolAll i have to say is Long Live Boeing, and may Airbus fall.. Hard.. one day.. Dont have much for airbus.