Sign in to follow this  
brianbash

50th north 737 VC and 2D Panel - no updates

well.. announced long time ago, but still nothingthey dont answer to emails, the only reply i got was from simmarket, mentioning that the "last update" is one week old (and that update only tells that they are supporting a czech air race..). They promised to release a 2D and VC later, however i really doubt that they will ever release it (they even dont answer to ANY kind of emails!). The point is, i wont run after the VC and 2D panel, however i would even accept a low quality VC, at least we could merge other gauges that way, though I wouldnt expect a low quality VC after THAT model. Whatever.. currently the only option that we have is the feelreal (which i bought the first hour it came out BTW) 737. And..1.the 2d panel is ok, but mostly unreadable2.the VC is everything but not nice3.the model is probably what remained from a FS98 rough draftafter the DF737 - a milestone in the history, my expectation is probably a bit too high, however, we have a outstanding model by 50th north without a panel and vc, and a extremly ugly feelreal 737 model with a acceptable 2d panel + a "could be better" vc...

I knew the VC and 2dpanel update later was just nonsense. THankfully I never bought into the marketing hype. With ZERO screenshots I was not convinced of it.I really enjoy the feelthere model. It is great, not perfect, but what is? I am looking forward to some cargo repaints and I will fly her more! After SP2, which is listed as SP1 on wilco's site, it is even better

Guest Coneman

I gambled and bought it based on their promise of a vc. After several emails about an update, they finally said it was in progress and to be patient. Still no screen shots. Last piece of software I buy from them.Todd

Guest dolb

I'm so glad I bought the FeelThere 737 - Sure it's no LDS and the Navdata leaves a little to be desired, But I love the Panel!Don't care much for VC's unless they are framerate friendly.If you run FS at higher resolutions the panel is very readable, ESPECIALLY the FMC. at 800 X 600 It's abit sour but I'd rather squint my eyes just a little then get horrible FPS :).(System is not great)

Guest JTEK99

>.. currently the only option that we have is the>feelreal (which i bought the first hour it came out BTW) 737.Ahhh, there's always Ariane's 737s. But I think they use the same delivery schedule that 50 North uses. :)

It is an ugly model, but at some angles she can look pretty...or maybe that's the Jameson :-)I would have thought you would be one of the first to merge the FeelThere and the Ariane...at least...when I was merging I was wondering who else was fed up with that silly looking nose and those extremely loonnnnnnngggggggggg gear struts :-)

---Brian Bash---
398 HR MEL PPL and climbing!