Sign in to follow this  
luisaugustofreire

Access to the PMDG website.

On 2017-5-10 at 9:34 AM, scandinavian13 said:

Por quê? Vou ser franco. Piratando nosso software.

Nomes completos no fórum, por favor - primeiro e último.

I have the license of the basic package 737-800 / 900 and I can show you, I understand that it is not in the way that you are going to combat piracy. I am not asking PMDG anything, but only my rights as owners. What may have happened I do not know, I am not the only user of the PC, but if I bought the software I want it working.

11 hours ago, luisaugustofreire said:

I have the license of the basic package 737-800 / 900 and I can show you, I understand that it is not in the way that you are going to combat piracy. I am not asking PMDG anything, but only my rights as owners. What may have happened I do not know, I am not the only user of the PC, but if I bought the software I want it working.

You may have a license, and you are welcome to reach out to us via the support portal (linked in my signature), but the issue remains: you have, at some point, pirated our software. That pirated version blocked access to our site. That damage was caused by the pirated version, and not us. You're on your own to fix the damage you caused yourself with knock-off/cracked software. Sorry to be blunt, but when the signs point to being stolen from, kindness isn't the first reaction.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers