Sign in to follow this  
Ken Pryor

Thanks

I would like to give my heart felt thanks to all the staff who work for Avsim, giving up their own valuable time to provide the Flight Sim Community with a first class service for Free. Thanks.

Guest Eurosky

A big thanks to Avsim indeed.

I do have to agree, I've been visiting this site almost daily for a few years now and need to say thank you to all the hard working individuals. This site has been great in terms of information and files for flightsim. Keep up the good work!!

Guest Flaps

I'll second and third that. While I don't post much, I do spend a lot of time reading and soaking up as much as possible. ####, this is my homepage. Kinda sets the tone for the rest of the net if ya know what I mean :)Great job all!!

Alex, to you and all that share that sentiment, thank you very much. Our volunteers are a great bunch of dedicated folks who more often than not take it on the chin and put up with brickbats from those who seem to want to hold us to a high standard indeed. It is refreshing to read a message of thanks once in awhile from what we believe to be the "greater silent majority". Or in this case, not so silent. Thank you again for posting your thoughts.

Hey Alex,Is your username your last name? If so, we share the same!I agree about Avsim.....Cheers,Paul Lazarus.

Guest PZL

HERE ! HERE ! 3 cheers for the staff of AVSIM !

:-lolWe've been called the "evil empire" ever since we announced our existence and before we ever even became a web site. That was nearly ten years ago. Back then our erstwhile friends thought we were some mysterious organization, funded by a multinational conglomerate, who would attempt to take over the FS world. Yeah right. :-lol There are some really twisted folks in this hobby.

Let me add my thanks to the Avsim staff as well. I visit Avsim multiple times a day and am grateful for all it offers. Thanks gang!KP