Sign in to follow this  
macfan90

Install Help/ Reset PW Issue

Hello guys. two issues

1-  on the pmdg site i sent a pw reset 4x today and never got a reply 

2- i am on mac. xp 11. dc6 beta owner. i went to reinstall a fresh download but the installer keeps failing- * im on my iphone now otherwise id upload screenshots 

- reason- in xp 11for me the plane loads and works but the rudder lock red lever in cockpit doesnt move , and the stairs etc remain attached to the plane.     it seems a plugin isn't working 

please help.  i always prefer vendor support vs forum but i cant get my pw. thanks

There is no way the moderator can help you without your full name.  Are you trying to reset your password for the sales account or the support account, they are separate accounts. Have you tried PMDG Product Support?

Full names on all posts in the PMDG forums just so you know.

Dan Downs KCRP

10 minutes ago, downscc said:

There is no way the moderator can help you without your full name.  Are you trying to reset your password for the sales account or the support account, they are separate accounts. Have you tried PMDG Product Support?

Full names on all posts in the PMDG forums just so you know.

Support account I guess,   I can login and download my plane, but i cant login to make a support email.      This is a big hassle, too many accounts and rules- and that is stupid having to use your real name,  i mean I will, owell- but c'cmon