Sign in to follow this  
RXP

RXP GTN 750/650 Touch v2.4.6 released

1 hour ago, andreav said:

when the crossfill option will be available

We can't spoil all the beans at once...

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

You are right :p And is the crossfill option will enable the option to crossfill also the user waypoints between GTNs ? And is there a way to save the user waypoints created with the gtn ?

While waiting for crossfill, you can still prep your flight plans and user waypoints to files, and then enable the "import" function to import the same data source to both GTNs. It won't sync one to the other during flight (no XFIL) but at least you'll spare the hassle to manually enter the same flight plan twice.

As for exporting, there is no feature for this implemented yet in our GTN. There is one though in our GNS (import/export FPLN).

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Latest X-Plane update 11.02 causes screen on 750 to go black.  At least I had something before then.  

Couldn't resist after all the positive posts about performance improvements with the 11.02 beta update, 750 and 650 are still working for me.

i7-4790K, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1080, Win10

6 hours ago, Noksi said:

Couldn't resist after all the positive posts about performance improvements with the 11.02 beta update, 750 and 650 are still working for me.

What kind of system do you have?  Mine worked partially before the latest beta update but now I only get a black screen.  I am going to add some more RAM but the problem probably is in the graphics card (NVIDIA 960M).

i7-4790K, GTX 1080, Nvidia driver 382.05

i7-4790K, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1080, Win10

On 2017-5-24 at 3:19 AM, HWDALE said:

Latest X-Plane update 11.02 causes screen on 750 to go black.  At least I had something before then.  

Same here, updated to XP11.02b1 and GTN 750/650 BLACK screens. GNS 430/530 work okay. I know it is a BETA. AMD 16.12 drives.

Nothing in the logs.

Just checked and the GTN trainer is not working so I do not know what has changed with the new beta.

Got the GTN's working again, tried latest AMD driver 17.5.2 no joy:blink:, tried what did work before 16.12.2, still no joy:angry:, then when back to 15.11 and that worked.:biggrin:

Any one want to buy a AMD video card.:angry:

With the GTN if you hold the home button, the GPS goes directly to the map page. It works in the 2D panel but when using the "home button" dataref (mapped on a joystick or in the 3D cockpit) it doesn't work. Even If we hold the dataref it's like we just pressed it and the GTN goes to the Home Page.

And when the unit is booting up, my email adress appears on the screen instead of my name. But on my proof of purchase my name is correct.

c3036e78f2.png

43240b0001.png

On May 27, 2017 at 1:08 PM, bluebell2 said:

tried what did work before 16.12.2, still no joy:angry:, then when back to 15.11 and that worked.

Given the only change has been X-Plane, this tells me X-Plane is initializing OpenGL in a way, which makes the AMD card not liking this too much when both processes (X-Plane and Trainer) are using the video card.

At least, this gives me new directions to find out why it is fine with Nvidia and not always fine with AMD.

On May 28, 2017 at 8:35 AM, andreav said:

but when using the "home button" dataref (mapped on a joystick or in the 3D cockpit) it doesn't work.

This is a limitation of the 'commands' in that there is no 'repeat' event, only on/off events. Because of this we are not able to 'maintain' the command and trigger the expected action. It works fine with the mouse, or with the keyboard shortcuts though.