Sign in to follow this  
RXP

RXP GTN 750/650 Touch v2.4.6 released

On May 28, 2017 at 8:55 AM, andreav said:

when the unit is booting up, my email adress appears

A case of the GTN crying 'cocorico' and displaying a fr email when it finds one LOL!

More seriously, I'm not sure about this one. One thing you might want to try is to reinstall with your purchase key and password, so that it re-creates your license file on disk. There could have been a glitch of some sort which has 'failed' the license file somehow, and reinstalling will recreate one brand new.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

There should be a menu when on the TCAD page, with a mute+duration setting AFAIK.

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

On 5/17/2017 at 4:32 PM, RXP said:

While waiting for crossfill, you can still prep your flight plans and user waypoints to files, and then enable the "import" function to import the same data source to both GTNs. It won't sync one to the other during flight (no XFIL) but at least you'll spare the hassle to manually enter the same flight plan twice.

As for exporting, there is no feature for this implemented yet in our GTN. There is one though in our GNS (import/export FPLN).

Hello Jean-Luc,
I was wondering whether there are any estimates when (if at all) crossfill will be available? Got myself your GTN750/650 for X-Plane 11 a few days ago and I am really happy with it. However, crossfill would be the icing on the cake, so to say. 🙂

Hi,

I'm glad you're enjoying our GTN!

I'd like to be able to comment on this but I can't though.

• Like 1