Sign in to follow this  
Airfighter

Breaking news - FF A320!

It looks amazing! The cockpit, texturing, and exterior model IMO look better than the Aerosoft and FSL buses, and wayyy better than the JAR. I know that this has been said of other projects before with disappointing results, but I really think that this may be the hardcore study-level airliner XP users have been waiting for. 

• Upvote 1

Wow. That is really too good to be true. That would definitely be the end of P3D for me. 

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

All I want to know is...does the little thingy print out a receipt.

• Upvote 2

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Wow, looks great.  I've never been an airbus guy but from the looks of this I wont be able to sit this one out.  lets hope it turns out as good as it seems so far.

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero

I'm not really a potential user of such a complex simulation of an airliner, but I can completely appreciate the positive impact this might have on the X-Plane ecosystem. Looks pretty amazing, to say the least.

• Upvote 1

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

If the news holds true, I wonder what kind of pc hardware will be required to maintain at least 30fps, for such systems-depth simulation and real pilot training I would think 30fps minimum is a must. 

The quality bars are being raised again..great news!

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

This is such great news! I really loved flying Aerosofts Airbus in FSX, but was never convinced enough to purchase the JAR 320 or the FF/QPAC A350. This instead sounds like a day one purchase, especially because I only have time to fly shorter routes.

15 minutes ago, CarlosF said:

If the news holds true, I wonder what kind of pc hardware will be required to maintain at least 30fps, for such systems-depth simulation and real pilot training I would think 30fps minimum is a must. 

The quality bars are being raised again..great news!

That's what I was thinking. Might have to break out the liquid nitrogen.

It looks amazing...but I probably won't be able to partake.  I don't think my system (with ortho also in the mix) would give me 25 to infinity FPS.  I will certainly be interested at the FPS sustainability figures, when other members pick this up, ASAP.

Again...amazing things now being developed for the XP franchise.

This is truly stunning news. The details and engineering/coding are astounding. Quite a challenge to put this all together. Wow.

I'll definitely be waiting for this bird. A real game changer.

Good luck to all in the development team.

Jim Morgan

My PC will die lol...  after I upgrade someday I'll look into a study sim for XP.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest Mik75

Uuuuuh, these are very good news! 

Definitely great news!  Am looking forward to seeing more previews.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.