Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

Majestic Dash 8 Q400 Pro Edition 33% Off!

Hmm, might not have the money until Monday...gonna be close...

spacer.png

3 hours ago, vc10man said:

A400 on sale? Where?

Think he means Q400

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

2 hours ago, petkez said:

Think he means Q400

yep    since  its  a typo  since  the  A  key is  right below  the  Q  key :biggrin:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

IMHO probably the best study sim out there for FSX/P3D.  On a par with PMDG with the added bonus of higher frame rates, 2d panel popups galore and functioning circuit breakers.  A quirky beast as is the real thing.  You will no doubt enjoy the challenge of flying the q400 as you plough up the runway on your first few landings :)

Lon Duncombe 

9 hours ago, RichieFly said:

Yes. Get it, if you can.

Great product. Very large boost to FPS (due to the clever software engineering present). 

Challenging aircraft. Great flight characteristics.

Definitely works with P3D.

The only caveat: can take some work to get all your controllers 'just right'. I use FSUIPC and that may explain the work I had to put in to get everything adjusted. 

Think I'll go fly it...

Well, I flew it and had problems with P3D. Wouldn't load correctly.

Looking at the Majestic website I see they're saying it may be necessary to reinstall to get it to work after updating Windows to the Creative version.

I did reinstall and now it seems to work fine. FYI

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Where does it say the sale is only until may 15?

spacer.png

Somewhere in the advertisement. I forget where but it specifically said the weekend. 

ZORAN

Until Monday 15th May 4PM UK time...in the banner ad.
It's 730AM UK time now.

Cheers

Keith