Sign in to follow this  
Riah069

X-Live Deluxe question

Hi guys

Am about to pull the trigger on XLive Deluxe, but i'm unsure as to something.

Does this work with any default scenery out of the box? No editing.

Or must you  edit other default scenery in order for you to see traffic etc?

The description on the website from what i can see is a little vague in that area.

If i have to start editing scenery in order to see AI then i think ill pass.

Was/Am hoping its like ummm Ultimate traffic.

Regards

Mike

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

I don't have this ADD-ON but I think you need to edit the airport in WED to see AI traffic. I think the org has compatible airports you can download. If it was automatic everybody would be ranting and raving... 

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

My personal suggestion is to try the demo first, World Traffic 3 is about to be released and looks more complete.

2 hours ago, strider1 said:

I don't have this ADD-ON but I think you need to edit the airport in WED to see AI traffic. I think the org has compatible airports you can download. If it was automatic everybody would be ranting and raving... 

A good tutorial on that is here: http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1670  :happy:

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Nothing to edit with supported Airports.

X-Life is very flawed though. There will be NO traffic at your destination, only at your departure Airport (I know it sounds like a joke but that's how it is). And traffic will be completely random, so you will see Lufthansa A320s at KLAX.

The only really good thing about X-Life is the sound. Other than that, WT is far superior.

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

If you're looking for an x-plane fire and forget option. Right now there is none.

There is a map that shows the airports supported but that is mostly for ATC support.  I would not recommend the deluxe (I have it) unless you want it for the ATC features. As mentioned the traffic is not realistic, so you will have a KLM 737 at PHNL.

Ok thxs for the feedback guys.

Ill hold off on getting it.

Thxs again :)

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080