Sign in to follow this  
ndoynov

Wilco/feelThere E-Jets with FSX and Windows 10

Hello All

So I was looking through Wilco's website today, and I saw that the E-Jets v1, the Embraer 170 and 190, were on sale. However, I'm not quite sure if it's compatible with Windows 10 because there was a spreadsheet on the Wilco website (link below) which claimed it was not compatible with Win10 and FSX-SE. I will NOT be running FSX-SE, so I don't know if will still work with regular FSX. Let me know what y'all think. 

Link to Spreadsheet:

https://freedownload.s3.amazonaws.com/W8_1.pdf

Thanks!

It is, I use it not only in Windows 10 but also in P3D V3. This is a great aircraft that just is quite not there. If they did a remake of this with an updated VC model and textures this would sell like chocolates on valentines day. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

4 minutes ago, warriorpilot said:

It is, I use it not only in Windows 10 but also in P3D V3. This is a great aircraft that just is quite not there. If they did a remake of this with an updated VC model and textures this would sell like chocolates on valentines day. 

I echo that too.

1 hour ago, warriorpilot said:

It is better than the Virtualcol ones though, right? I was looking at some pictures of both models and the real thing, feelThere seems to be much more realistic. What would be the shortcomings of the feelThere model in your opinion?

58 minutes ago, vc10man said:

I echo that too.

Great! Thanks for the input!

Without a doubt. Most importantly system depths. The Wilco E-jets are the prettiest models but I can tell you that they absolutely have a very reliable FMC and system depth for you to enjoy flights with full operations. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight