Little Navmap is my favorite addon at the moment, not only is it possible to make flightplans, import flightplans, watch ai airplanes, a moving map and now ALSO AI ships, which is what I have been hoping to see in an addon for a long time.

When you look through the manual for Henriks first ai ship package, there's pictures of most of them, so I wondered if it would be possible when we click on one of the ships to see a picture of it, beside or under the info.?

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Hi Jørn,

I already thought about showing the aircraft thumbnail images that are included in the paints. I have to check if I can get the path to the AI aircraft or ship through SimConnect. If I can get the path and you provide a "thumbnail.jpg" for each ship I could do that.

But that is a task for the next version 1.6.

Alex

I have a catalogue  created by Manfred Siedler of ai ships  (233 pages) and with another catalogue by Henrik, there's lot of pictures to take from. Guess it only need pictures of th last ai ship package.

But maybe Henrik can supply you with pictures of all the ships he has made so far

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Nononono, slowly. :smile:

I'd rather thought that a "thumbnail.jpg" can be put into the texture folder similar to the aircraft.

I'm still not sure if I can get the path from SimConnect. Have to check but I'll not add it to this 1.4 release cycle. Later.

Alex

• Upvote 1