Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

DiRT Rally: Weekend Steam Sale $18.00

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

3 hours ago, Raven9000 said:

If anyone is interested, have an extra willing to let go for $10

What do I need to do?

Win10Pro 22H2-19045.4123/IntelCorei7-3770K/GigabyteGA-Z68XP-UD3/32GBGSkillCL7-8-8-24/AsusRTX2070OC8GB/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/2 TB PNY CS900/(x3)1TBRAWMushkinSSDs/LGBlueRayBurner/RosewillChallengerTowerBlack/CorsairRM750wPSU/X56HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardMousecombo/TrackIR5Pro/34inUltraWideScreenLG2560x1080p/TM2xMFDCougar/OculusQuest2/InateckKU5211PCIe3.2/LTERIVERPCIeG2S4/TMobileHomeInternet5G

MSI Codex Series R2 B14NUC7-095US/Windows 11 Home 22H2 22631.3296/i7 14700F/MSI Pro B760 VC Wifi/RTX 4060ti/32GB DDR5 5600mhz/650w Gold PSU

19 hours ago, Raven9000 said:

If anyone is interested, have an extra willing to let go for $10

You have an extra what?  If it is Steam Keys, are you allowed to transfer your key to someone else?  Our forums will not be used to sell keys to anything.  If one wants to jump in and purchase the software discussed by the OP, then that's okay.  But selling keys is prohibited in our forums.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

5 hours ago, Jim Young said:

You have an extra what?  If it is Steam Keys, are you allowed to transfer your key to someone else?  Our forums will not be used to sell keys to anything.  If one wants to jump in and purchase the software discussed by the OP, then that's okay.  But selling keys is prohibited in our forums.

Hmm ok Jim, I will respect that and not post it on any other forum/thread, etc, but I don't understand... what is the difference between this and anyone else selling any other thing they own? I don't sell "keys", I have *A* (single) extra key I purchased and will not redeem to my account. 

8 hours ago, Raven9000 said:

I don't sell "keys", I have *A* (single) extra key I purchased and will not redeem to my account. 

I understand Carlos but keys are different from software or hardware on sale.  If I allow it for you, the next thing we'll see are individuals selling software keys to products, which, in some cases is okay but, license agreements for many other products prohibit it, and I and our Staff do not have time to be researching or investigating every sale here to make sure it is legal or not violating some type of license agreement.  Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you and some others.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10