Sign in to follow this  
gasher9999

Middle Mouse Button not working.

After updating V0.2.24 I encountered the following problems:

- Preferences/Camera/Mouse controls: MB View Selector is only working if MB Pan&Tilt is in off position 

- While in Cinematic mode no MB View selector available (switching by keyboard assign still possible)

- feature "dropable objects disappeared (no problem i.m.o.), however assigned keyboard L-ALT (in my case) still drops large fueltanks. L-ALT is used to hide/appear of FSX menu.

- Cinematic View not very smooth; lots of stutters

- had to do a complete renewal of my keyboard Control assignments 

Same here. Mouse works not as it should! Only works in window mode for me. Push the middle mousebutton zooms me somewhere in the cockpit(turnaround)

Single monitor. No clickable spots in the cockpit.

Single  27 " Asus 1440p gsync enabled monitor powered by a Nvidia 980gtx running 378.78 drivers.

Also tried turning off experimental version in CP control panel but it stays on the same 0.2.24 alpha :-(

Steven

Steven C

I have the same problem as well. I set up my controls to use "space" to pan while moving the mouse. After the new update , I try to pan and the camera automatically moves to the center.

Now, I also use windowed mode on FSX-SE, and when I first try to pan (Camera moves to the center) , I can't access other tabs. When I switch to the task manager, I can switch to other tabs, but I can't pan or switch to any views. Tried to switch to the non-experimental versions and the problem still occurs. I was using the PMDG 737 when that occured, and I was not able to click on switches and buttons.

Laith 

Using two monitors, P3D running fullscreen on the right side.  I don't know if this helps but it did not occur with the previous exp version ending in .18.

Alan

Alright, thanks for the info everyone!

Try 0.2.26 and let me know if the issue is resolved. The Cursor will remain visible until I can find a way to hide it without glitching everything!

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

20 minutes ago, exeodus said:

Using two monitors, P3D running fullscreen on the right side.  I don't know if this helps but it did not occur with the previous exp version ending in .18.

I run the same same setup with 2 monitors.

update 0.2.26 works perfect for me now!

Kimo

I'm having issues as well any press and them movement of the mouse snaps camera looking straight down and sometimes doing a full spin each time I try to then move it. Anyone got a fix or close to a fix. 

Just now, Greggr1 said:

I'm having issues as well any press and them movement of the mouse snaps camera looking straight down and sometimes doing a full spin each time I try to then move it. Anyone got a fix or close to a fix. 

30 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

Alright, thanks for the info everyone!

Try 0.2.26 and let me know if the issue is resolved. The Cursor will remain visible until I can find a way to hide it without glitching everything!

Regards,
Keven

Please read

• Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

With this fix, it works OK now.

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

17 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

Please read

Hey Kevin,

Just downloaded the new update. Seems to work fine now! Lets just hope you can find a way to hide the cursor before long!

Regards,

Will Tearne