Sign in to follow this  
gasher9999

Middle Mouse Button not working.

Just updated to 0.2.28 alpha & the mmb pan/tilt is back working normally again. 

The only thing that isn't working is the mmb view selection for CP, it works for me in windowed mode but not full screen. 

If you could fix the view selection to that would awesome but Thanks for hard work on this Keven

Steven

Steven C

Back to normal. But in fullscreen i also have problems with mmb view selection in CP!

All good on my side (as I play in Windowed mode), thanks for the quick support, really appreciated.

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

Guest JustanotherPilot

I'm really tiring of starting CP to find settings or controls have changed, works fine then start next time and something has changed and it doesn't work and is unusable, rendering Prepar3D inoperable until fixed back to what it was. Do the staff at Oldprop do a flight in the Sim before they release an update, this would stop a lot of faults getting through.

6 hours ago, JustanotherPilot said:

I'm really tiring of starting CP to find settings or controls have changed, works fine then start next time and something has changed and it doesn't work and is unusable

This is an Alpha. If you want to reduce your chances of having this kind of issue, disable Experimental Versions.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Guest JustanotherPilot
36 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

This is an Alpha. If you want to reduce your chances of having this kind of issue, disable Experimental Versions.

Keven,

Didn't mean to sound harsh, I guess I just can't keep up with the changes being made to CP, but it is true that one day it works fine, the next, not so fine which is why I asked if the CP team do flights using the same aircraft/airport after changes are made

I pushed an update earlier, giving you access to 2 toggles in the preferences to hide the mouse cursor. Let me know if you are having issues with any of the 2 sliders. They enable the old mouse-hiding technique, I just need to know if Experiment 1 or Experiment 2 is responsible for the "view moving down" issue.

Thank you!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

For me both experiment 1 and 2 enabled together hides the cursor but does the view down thing, Experiment 1 doesn't hide the cursor and neither does experiment 2, Both experiments need to be enabled for me to hide the cursor but has the view down. 

So the view is only going down when both are enabled together but not when only 1 of the experiment is enabled?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42