Sign in to follow this  
spearmint_flyer

Level D + SkySpirit+ P3D = AWSOMENESS

I found some tutorials on merging the SkySpirit 767v5 and with the new Level D [P3D] compatibility I have to say this bird is looking good with a new life! Never have I been so excited about the 767!

Going to try the 767-400ER next. 

SSJ_and_Level_D.jpg

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

nice shot.

nebojsa

4 hours ago, warriorpilot said:

I found some tutorials on merging the SkySpirit 767v5 and with the new Level D [P3D] compatibility

Would you share the links? :biggrin:

Thanks 
Kevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

1 hour ago, fw_aviator said:

Would you share the links? :biggrin:

Thanks 
Kevin

Sure I can also send you the files you need with out the level d ones. But here is the tutorial. 

Also - I got the 767-400ER merged. Now I have it with the Level D VC. It flies like a beauty for those interested b

Send me your email on PM. 

Signature.png

Here are my shots of my first scheduled flight with her. Till now I have only tested the systems. I am going to do the ATL-JFK route.

Yebd-yeHBUPFlEVT0wD5KOpUBDnjylNbAzd_N6jm

hk7fALe0kckWZgXjRM-HzwgbRyHrpOg7sMvwPIQ1

5 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Is the cockpit any better?

Signature.png

Same cockpit.  I have the hd mod for it.  Still looks dated.

what are the advantages to this for me?

spacer.png

Just now, Boomer said:

Same cockpit.  I have the hd mod for it.  Still looks dated.

what are the advantages to this for me?

I wouldn't be able to answer that. To me I have a 767-400 with a VC and advanced FMC. I guess one of the things you like or not really. 

Signature.png

Friends,

I haven't heard of this until today. Can someone share the benefits of using SkySpirit with the Level-D?

Many thanks!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Superior exterior model with light reflections on the ground, higher quality and more faithful to the real one. Same systems, same virtual cockpit.

• Upvote 1

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

38 minutes ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Superior exterior model with light reflections on the ground, higher quality and more faithful to the real one. Same systems, same virtual cockpit.

And you get the ability to have a -400 with the -300 systems. I will work on the -200 at some point. I know AAL and UAL retired them but it would be nice to fly with some old memories. 

Signature.png

Well this has been the most successfull merge I have ever done. I touched down at JFK with no issues. She flew the SID, STAR and ILS with out any issues. I am glad I did this as I will spend many hours. The -400ER is with out a doubt my favorite airplane. 

Here is the last one before I leave to LAX

4s41e18AHP14DFfkOD4iqS3vPdLJvVAoDwbHg_fu

Signature.png

Don't know if I'm being dense or what but following Gary's youtube tutorial all I get is a no model and no vc! What am I doing wrong here? P3D V3.4 here

Pm me your email. I will send you the merge with instructions on what level d files to copy over from your level d installation. 

Signature.png