Sign in to follow this  
el_kab0ng

Panel lights?

In typical fashion for Carabelo aircraft, the panel lights on the 310 are kinda wonky. To get all the dials to light up, you have to have the cabin light on. Otherwise, you won't be able to see the alt and artificial horizon. Anyone got a quick fix for this?

Hi Folks,

Concur and noted as well - suggest we get tickets in on this before they drift off...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I am not generally an open response to bad stuff, but.....wow! these lights have gotta get fixed and the sounds are horrific. I have almost all the Alabeo and Carenado aircraft WHY would I fly this one?? Dern!  I have fsx sp2 and was drooling at the Milviz beaver but it is for acceleration and no one has commented on fsx sp2 usage. The Miliz 407 works on mine satisfactorily and is ONLY acceleration. POINT BEING I should have purchased the beaver and taken a loss because this C310 plane is a LOSS. I fixed the torque starting, needed 0.4 from 0.2. I figured that is what it was. Frustrating about the lights. I bought the night lights for California and they are incredible. So started doing a lot of night flying. And the sounds will completely have to be replaced and reconfigured. That is very time consuming as I usually mix the sounds myself. When I say A LOSS, I am pretty sure I will pick the Seminole,  Aztec,  Navajo, Cheyenne, etc..for my flight," which have excellent lighting", BEFORE I would ever use this. It is probably going to get a pile of dust on it. WHY, WHY, doesn't the owners of Carenado and Alabeo test there aircraft first. I have got to admit that I like them JUST as much as the COMPLETE A2a aircraft hanger. But A2a aircraft work before they get sold and IF they don't you do not even ask before they are fixing it. I day dream of buying Carenado and Alabeo and setting the standard of COMPLETING the aircraft before sale. DANG the prices reflect a high quality aircraft but......????????  COME ON guys WHY can,t you figure out just one small step more and you have made it to the top of the chart in simulation. I cannot comprehend the rational reasoning to NOT test it first and fix THEN sell to an always satisfied customer. WE ARE PAYING MONEY FOR THESE. WE ARE PAYING MONEY, MONEY

Sorry no spell check, Thanks Keith

Troy damm you are all right about your feelings.....  For example the aztec in RL have the typical poor illumination of Piper aircraft, and In alabeo version the panel it's too bright....  Every instrument... Too much light....  It's not the same like the aztec that I fly. . 

Regardless 

RB