Sign in to follow this  
muskrat

IRS setting

Is there an option in the FMC settings to set the speed the IRS sets itself up?

in the previous version this could be done in the 'options' menu

thank you

Donald Leaton

18 minutes ago, muskrat said:

in the previous version this could be done in the 'options' menu

This is shown in the Intro Manual, and is in the same spot that it is in our other offerings.

MENU > PMDG SETUP > OPTIONS > SIMULATION > IRS OPTIONS

Kyle Rodgers

OMG Kyle - if I had an American dollar (not Canadian as our dollar is weaker that yours) for every time I have seen you state "it's in the intro manual" - I'd be rich. 

Good grief people. I wonder if there would be a way for PMDG to make that intro manual automatically open BEFORE people are allowed to actually fly the aircraft - a mini ground school of sorts. Kidding but honestly it blows my mind that you guys go to these great lengths to explain most every function in the FMC options pages; all wrapped up in a nice little searchable PDF

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, AirCanada235 said:

I wonder if there would be a way for PMDG to make that intro manual automatically open BEFORE people are allowed to actually fly the aircraft

Interesting idea, one has to at least browse the document for clues then solve a cryptogram puzzle to get a password to unlock the product.... hahaha.  That might not work but maybe a $5 credit on next purchase for solving the puzzle?

Dan Downs KCRP

Highjacking this thread a bit, but similarly a function could be implemented on the forum with check boxes to tick before posting with the following:

☐ I have read the introduction manual, the FCOM manual and the tutorial before asking for help on an issue. (eventually, add: I have searched the forum for threads on the same issue)

☐ I have read the forum rules and ackownledged the fact that I have to sign all my posts with my full names

:biggrin:

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

1 hour ago, downscc said:

Interesting idea, one has to at least browse the document for clues then solve a cryptogram puzzle to get a password to unlock the product.... hahaha.  That might not work but maybe a $5 credit on next purchase for solving the puzzle?

57 minutes ago, Budbud said:

Highjacking this thread a bit, but similarly a function could be implemented on the forum with check boxes to tick before posting with the following:

☐ I have read the introduction manual, the FCOM manual and the tutorial before asking for help on an issue. (eventually, add: I have searched the forum for threads on the same issue)

☐ I have read the forum rules and ackownledged the fact that I have to sign all my posts with my full names

:biggrin:

Brilliant ideas both of you.  NOW - how can we get (bribe / ply with Canadian beer) RSR to comply?