Sign in to follow this  
Chobber

GTN750/EICAS Mod

On 6/16/2017 at 4:57 PM, Chobber said:

So....   I don't see any magenta elements in the vertical deviation indicator for vnav at all, no magenta glideslope elements.  All that is there is the green indicator for loc ils approaches.  Tempted to grab the expansion for a look and see if vnav displays work there, and how the LPV approaches are handled.

Navigraph AIRAC's only contain LNAV approach data, so 100% sure it won't be there.  I passed on the Navigraph mod for this one... I have a few of the ProLine21 birds from Carenado and those aircraft don't even scale the CDI for RNAV approach sensitivity. 

I've done some work on the Carenado ProLine and I notice they have a variable that indicates whether the route segment you're flying is part of an approach.  I suppose the G1000 Navigraph pack for the Meridian would have the same and you could use it to scale the CDI for approaches, but you still won't get vertical guidance.

This mod has worked perfectly, but after updating P3D to V4.3 the GTN750 in my Meridian with the mod doesn't seem to work anymore, it only shows a black screen. The standard panel shows up in my other Meridians. Anyone else experiencing this?

Hello Captains

Does anybody can send me this Mod? I love so much to fly the Meridian, and with GTN MOD ´ll be fantastic

Hello Chobber! If you can, please integrate P46M500 with GTN 750. Thank you in advance and sorry for my english

Krzysztof from Gdynia - Poland

E-mail address: krzylisz@gmail.com

On 6/16/2017 at 12:32 PM, Chobber said:

You're welcome!  I tried a couple of ILS 1L approaches at KTPA, one in the vanilla and one with the GTN, is this not what you are seeing?   Are you using the navigraph extension package addon from Carenado?

aIV63Sp.jpg

5aV7Pkm.jpg

You have a PM

Could someone pass me the gtn750 mode for this plane?  I would send my email by MP.

best regards

Hi folks,

I have contacted the author of this mod in past, with no avail.

It appears that last Chobber login was April 10, 2018.

I wonder if anyone still have this mod around...

If yes could you please send me a PM.

Thanks in advance.

Nuno Braga

@Chobber

Captain, i´m very sorry to re-actived this topic, but i´m very interesting to try your wounderful MOD for Meridian!!, Is it possible send me on my email? i really appreciatte your work.

Thanks;

Regards from Brazil, Davi Nilo.

Edited by davinilo
error of text

Anyone have luck getting the GTN mod? If not, then that helps me decide whether to buy the meridian today.

Thanks! 🙂