fulcrum_64th

FSUIPC: calibration of 2 separate yokes

Hello,

I'm just building the F/O side of my 737-800 sim. I have 2 different yokes (one ace and one from aggron). I use FSUIPC for the axis assignments and calibrations. is there a way to assign a separate calibration for each yoke? Currently both yokes elevator and aileron axis calibration are the same. Very annoying as each yoke behave differently and would need their own calibration. 

Many thanks for your help!

Best

Karim

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 hour ago, fulcrum_64th said:

Hello,

I'm just building the F/O side of my 737-800 sim. I have 2 different yokes (one ace and one from aggron). I use FSUIPC for the axis assignments and calibrations. is there a way to assign a separate calibration for each yoke? Currently both yokes elevator and aileron axis calibration are the same. Very annoying as each yoke behave differently and would need their own calibration. 

Best

Karim

When you move the joystick  in the 'axis assignment' it will highlight the joystick your going to assign. ie joy #

2 hours ago, fulcrum_64th said:

Hello,

Best

Karim

ignore my post. was going to edit but was unable to do so.

bob

Karin,

You'll  probably get an answer on the FSUIPC forum. Pete Dowson has a hone Cockpit with two yokes but they move in unison as you would expect.

He's  on holiday at present but someone over there should be able to help.