Sign in to follow this  
jsbrewster1

2.2.1.3 won't accept airways

Hi,

In previous versions of Pilot2ATC, I was able to add a waypoint, then from that waypoint choose an airway with an endpoint, and the airway would load normally. Now when I try to add an airway to a waypoint I get an unhandled exception error and the airway won't load. I can work around it by adding all the waypoints on the airway manually, but I'm a little confused by the loss of functionality. I tried to do a printscreen of the error, but it won't paste here. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff Brewster

Can you specify the starting and ending waypoints and the airway you were trying to load.  I have not had any issues with this function.

Thanks,

Dave

My current flightplan is in Mexico, MMBT to MMTP, the airway is V1 from XOSLO to TAP. I believe I've seen it on a couple of others as well, but that one for sure. I'll let you know once I've tested some other routes.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,

I found the bug.  As a workaround, try entering the first and last waypoints of the desired airway (XOSLO and TAP in this case) and then add the airway V1.  It will fill in the 2 additional waypoints for you.

The fix will let you enter just XOSLO and then add the airway to TAP.

Thanks again,

Dave