Sign in to follow this  
wardp

Lost Button shortcuts for Presets

Hi

Chaseplane has just updated to 0.2.36 and it I have lost my shortcuts to camera presets where I have used either the Shift or Control keys plus a number (not from numberpad) or Function key. I have also lost the key assignment for the mouse look toggle - Shift+O (letter O not zero).

This is not just for one aircraft but appears that it is all of them.

I am using Windows 10 and P3D v3.3.5.

Regards

Edited by wardp

Asus Maximus Hero XI , i7-8086, 16 Gb RAM, nVidia GTX 1080 ti

I have reported the same issue.

As I understand how ChasePlane works, our profiles are lifted up to Kevin's Cloud server after we shut down.our simulators.

My simple theory, is that when I shut off the PC too soon, ChasePlane did NOT complete the upload to the cloud. So the next day when I started up, there is incomplete data being downloaded to ChasePlane when you start up the sim.

I posted earlier myself about this topic.

I wish Kevin would leave a copy in our PC and uplift a copy for his use?

Bill Clark

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB

Control assignments are stored on the client side and are not sent to the servers. This is the only thing we don't transfer.

I am looking into the issue right now to try to find a solution.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thanks. I have a number of aircraft profiles set up and use shortcut keys that I can assign to my Logitech G13 and G700s gaming mouse and it will be a bit of a pain to reset them. Fortunately I have a note of all the shortcuts.

Asus Maximus Hero XI , i7-8086, 16 Gb RAM, nVidia GTX 1080 ti

Was there ever a possible solution to this? Weird part is some keys work and some don't (example, Toggle Track AC refuses to work anymore).

**** EDIT ***

Disregard - I keep getting trapped by the fact CP doesn't release focus until you re-click inside the sim

Mario Di Lauro