Sign in to follow this  
Alphafoxsierra

Flight Sim World is Now Live!

3 minutes ago, Demious said:

Wow, it took me like 20 minutes

My adsl line very rubbish. 4 mb download/ 0,1 mb upload. Do you have the fiber?

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

The game won`t start. It says "wrong platform". I`m using windows 10.

Just now, Lorenzog said:

My adsl line very rubbish. 4 mb download/ 0,1 mb upload. Do you have the fiber?

I've got a standard connection, but I think I was one of the very first, I've refreshing the page, every minute for about an hour :P

I had a constant download speed of 15MB/s

Cheers!

Maarten

14 minutes ago, jt8d9a said:

The game won`t start. It says "wrong platform". I`m using windows 10.

Restart your client and it should work fine. 

Dovetail Flight Community Manager: Catch me on Twitch

I have also been watching Matt Davies' stream. Can't believe what I have seen????

• Upvote 1

I am using the PA-28 flying around EGCC (which appears to have a new runway made of polished white marble it's soooooo white, why is the Sim using 6GB of RAM?????

LOD radius seems to be set at low, no way of changing it in the settings?????

Ian R Tyldesley

2 minutes ago, DTG_Cryss said:

Restart your client and it should work fine. 

unfortunately not. I did restart Steam and my PC, but no luck.

Watching Matts stream....thank heavens P3D v4 is enroute.

• Upvote 4

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

5 minutes ago, jt8d9a said:

unfortunately not. I did restart Steam and my PC, but no luck.

Okay, I'm going to PM you to get this sorted. 

Aimee Sanjari

Brand Manager, Dovetail Games

Forum_Pilot_Banner.jpg

12 minutes ago, mulgrave said:

I have also been watching Matt Davies' stream. Can't believe what I have seen????

I am looking at it now. My goodness. I am speechless. This can't be true. He must have done something wrong with his settings because this looks really, really bad. I am looking forward to the first reactions people over here. It can't be this bad. It's FSX. Including the stutters and lifeless bland colors. Cockpit looks nice though. But the rest... I really hope someone here posts something soon.

Just completed my first flight around Manchester in the PA-28.  Everything set to maximum.

It's, well, it's i really want to be kind.  I am a little disappointed...  The colour pallet appears to be off, Manchester airport is to white and bright.  The autogen scenery looks OK, but a little out of place.

I have two major concerns, the LOD radius appears to be very low, much lower than i have it currently set in P3D; even with this setting my memory usage was 7GB!  7GB with stock scenery and a low LOD radius, even with 64Gb of RAM i don't think OOMs are over, it's just we'll be running out of physical memory.

• Upvote 1

Ian R Tyldesley

I am waiting for a flight to start, but for the past ten minutes it's just loading.

Hans

Just one advice: don't buy FSW if you're expecting more than just an FSX version with some shadows and effects! I'm very disapointed.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Matthijs said:

Just one advice: don't buy FSW if you're expecting more than just an FSX version with some shadows and effects! I'm very disapointed.

Some shadows...? There aren't any! Well, yes, the plane had shadows a few times but more often those shadows disappeared! Even FTX Global looks bad in this sim.