Sign in to follow this  
Arthur42417

VERY Bad Reviews so far on Steam

10 minutes ago, shivers9 said:

When will you guys stop making excuses for DTG. How many old timers have to tell you to beware. How many of their Train stuff users have to warn you about their lack of ethics and skills. First they sold you a product that most of you already owned and then they had some flight sim school thing out and now this great release from early reports is not even up to the old FSX and worse still the outside developers can not even help them because they have no method to interface like sim connect. The only interesting thing to watch he is how many more nickles and pennies can they suck up from the bottom of the pond before their next promised amazing release. But wait...there is more!!....buy it in the next ten seconds and get a second one free!! Just pay additional shipping and handleing. Not availiable in stores to hurry and buy now!! 6..5..4..3..2..1......oh OK you can still buy it!!!!LOL

Valid points. Guess what? Purchased the DCS World and some other DCS add-ons as they had a sale having seen in Bargain Hunters.. Only problem they forgot or deliberately missed giving out the activation key. Now have yet another useless regrettable buy from them, and their Support is just as equally useless.

13 minutes ago, shivers9 said:

When will you guys stop making excuses for DTG. How many old timers have to tell you to beware. How many of their Train stuff users have to warn you about their lack of ethics and skills. First they sold you a product that most of you already owned and then they had some flight sim school thing out and now this great release from early reports is not even up to the old FSX and worse still the outside developers can not even help them because they have no method to interface like sim connect. The only interesting thing to watch he is how many more nickles and pennies can they suck up from the bottom of the pond before their next promised amazing release. But wait...there is more!!....buy it in the next ten seconds and get a second one free!! Just pay additional shipping and handleing. Not availiable in stores to hurry and buy now!! 6..5..4..3..2..1......oh OK you can still buy it!!!!LOL

what i find funny is all the people desperate to cling onto anything that evolves from FSX's dead platform. I knew DTG would release junk as you only have to look at the past offerings.  Time to grab the popcorn.

• Upvote 7

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Hello Simmers

I bought a new computer, running P3D v4 and I can never ever be more happy with it. Base on from what I have seen from Dovetail in Steam they are not for hardcore simmers IMO. Also not to mention all the money I have already invested since FSX. Good luck to you guys.

David

15 minutes ago, davjg said:

Hello Simmers

I bought a new computer, running P3D v4 

David

One of those few lucky guys I guess. Can you confirm it's 64 bit?

16 minutes ago, davjg said:

Hello Simmers

I bought a new computer, running P3D v4 and I can never ever be more happy with it. Base on from what I have seen from Dovetail in Steam they are not for hardcore simmers IMO. Also not to mention all the money I have already invested since FSX. Good luck to you guys.

David

P3Dv4?  no such thing yet!

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

8 minutes ago, petkez said:

P3Dv4?  no such thing yet!

i think if you have a developer subscription you are also on p3d beta (v4 is beta )

maybe that is what he is talking about.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Valid points. Guess what? Purchased the DCS World and some other DCS add-ons as they had a sale having seen in Bargain Hunters.. Only problem they forgot or deliberately missed giving out the activation key. Now have yet another useless regrettable buy from them, and their Support is just as equally useless.

The DCS line of products is made by a completely different company than DTG. 

FSW not even on my radar (so to speak)...my big decision is whether to buy XP11 right now.

• Upvote 2

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

In the 6 minutes since your last post?!

Sure okay.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Buziel-411 said:

The DCS line of products is made by a completely different company than DTG. 

I suggest you read the post carefully.

DTG have it on their website and they were selling it in a sale. Who said anything about it being made by DTG? Just Flight are selling FSW, so does it imply they make it too?.

Thank god for Steam refunds ! The rain effect was kind of cool, but the rain drops moved way to slow to make it believable. 

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

1 hour ago, Desaix said:

One of those few lucky guys I guess. Can you confirm it's 64 bit?

lol how the hell that got there??  oh well.

And the final product is not going to be cheap after reading this:

“The Early Access version of Flight Sim World is priced lower than the full release. This reflects the amount of content that will be added over the coming months and also makes it a good time for you to get involved in the Early Access process.
Price will change during the Early Access period, however this is largely subject to incoming features.”

Goran

Goran Arvnell