Sign in to follow this  
angeli662

NVIDIA Control Panel FSW tweak

what in the world is the orbx control panel have to do with fsw,those pics are not of the nvidia control panel

Just now, Patriot3810 said:

what in the world is the orbx control panel have to do with fsw,those pics are not of the nvidia control panel

edit check it again :biggrin:

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

Thx forsharing,  but even using just the ingame settings I am getting, in my old i5 2500, 16GB Ram and GT 960, between 24 fps and 40+ on high settings.

If I bring the settings down to how I used to run FS or P3D, but still using the shadows, hich I always disabled, I get very good performance.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

18 minutes ago, jcomm said:

Thx forsharing,  but even using just the ingame settings I am getting, in my old i5 2500, 16GB Ram and GT 960, between 24 fps and 40+ on high settings.

If I bring the settings down to how I used to run FS or P3D, but still using the shadows, hich I always disabled, I get very good performance.

That is more then I get 20 to 30  with rain effect on which by the way is sickening beautiful, I see a lot potential on this sim even though doesn't look near as good P3D.    

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.