Sign in to follow this  
Harvgordon

LM is showcasing a new video on twitter (V4 Clue?)

Hi there,

LM just posted a video on the twitter, check it out.

They are introducing the "Air 5428 program", I don't know anything about that but obviously it has something to do with their SCIO product line. And Prepar3D is one of the SCIO Live product. So I think they might be related.

What I find something interesting is, look at the video at 1:20, the scenery looks really similar to ORBX. Besides the trainer was using a Thrust Master HOTAS set.(1:04) It's USAF licensed so it may not be news. However, if you take a close look at the taskbar(1:20) you can see the icon is black. I guess it's P3D V4, just guessing.

Any thought on this?

Cheers,

Gordon

Edited by Return7

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.

Cool video, but I think its a defense contractor doing what a defense contractor does. I dont see anything that indicates P3D v4 to me. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Nice to see them using the HOTAS WARTHOG 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

They mention Switzerland and since it's a PC-12, I believe the partner should actually be ELITE... 

ELITE FNPTs can use P3D for the visuals, as an alternative to their own visual systems.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

4 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Nice to see them using the HOTAS WARTHOG 

Cougar HOTAS is better...

spacer.png

Had one before the warthog, have to totally disagree. HALL for the win. 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

"improved" also means new bugs and odd functional issues. Perhaps only "flying" prop planes means I will not see startling advances and I can skip assisting in debugging the new release.

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

19 hours ago, Nyxx said:

True enough...have to disagree indeed, are you my wife??

spacer.png

On 5/19/2017 at 5:47 PM, Nyxx said:

Agree with you Nyxx, I have owned both and much prefer the warthog.