Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rtodepart

what are your FPS at mayor airports?

4 posts in this topic

so far I'm not at home and all i got is an older laptop available .was wondering if anyone with an up to date system can share on the performance at any bigger airports anywhere in the world ??? if possible post your system specs and settings ??? thanks in advance .....

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,

I have just tried Heathrow, weather - Building storms, every slider maxed and LOD radius changed from 4.5 to 9 and i get about 15 fps (still looks quite smooth) . At Innsbruck on same settings I get 25-30 avg fps

System is i5-2500k, 3.3ghz, o/c to 4.5 ghz, gtx 970, 8gb ram, 2560 x 1440 resolution.

Hope this helps

Heathrow with sliders at max, 4k res and building storms weather 30fps. Over London city 35fps. Same frames with clear skies so weather doesn't seem to affect my pc.

PC is 7600k @4.5GHz, 1080ti, 16GB ram, Windows 10, m2 drives for Windows and Sims.

I get similar performance in maxxed p3d with all my add ons and similar in maxxed xplane 11 with GB Pro and ortho with add ons. Both those are pushing far more as it stands but on the other hand they are at their peak and fsw has yet to be optimised.

I bet fsw+add ons+optimisation = similar performance to existing Sims.

Also running p3d maxxed with add ons risks ooms!

Chris

I get around 25-30 FPS at KJFK with max settings with major thunderstorms.

My system is a i7 6700K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB RAM, and a GTX 1080 Ti running at 1080p resolution.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0