Sign in to follow this  
rtodepart

Aimee whats next now???

Hi just wanted to ask if there is any plans on what you guys have in mind as far as what to focus on next ??? if there is any kind of specific areas where you like to get some feedback ??? ill be more than happy to help I'm sure some other are too but without an idea on where to start its a bit hard for me so please let me know ... thanks in advance

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I second this request - where do we provide feedback to the team?

Are you reading this forum?

Bert

Hoping shes gona answer here so everyone can see where or what to do ....

What's next? Well, it's early access, which usually means development slows to a crawl and the game remains in a perpetual beta state. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

What's next? Well, it's early access, which usually means development slows to a crawl and the game remains in a perpetual beta state. 

Im only looking to get a list of things they want to get feedback (positive feedback) or where are they gona start changing/improving on ...

2 minutes ago, rtodepart said:

Im only looking to get a list of things they want to get feedback (positive feedback) or where are they gona start changing/improving on ...

To be honest they could try changing/improving on absolutely everything from the ground up (forgive the pun)! Usually early access has at least the core functions and if this is the case it will go the same way as Flight School because it is still Flight School in effect. Low end graphics are worse than FS9! But it's not just about graphics. The whole way the sim is constructed is gamey. That may well be the intention. But at least FS9/FSX and P3D allow the user to play it either as a game or be more serious. They have a long way to go just to get within shouting distance of P3D 32bit and XPL. As I said elsewhere even Sailaway is a better product than FSW!

• Upvote 1

DTG have actually said..

This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.

This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.

“Flight Sim World is very much still in development. There are still more features and gameplay options which need to be implemented over the next few months which we are excited to share with you as they are made available.”

So, instead of asking such questions just a few hours after the game has been released, have a look at http://store.steampowered.com/app/389280/Flight_Sim_World/ for your answers, or maybe ask at their site.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

2 minutes ago, Wobbie said:

DTG have actually said..

“Flight Sim World is very much still in development. There are still more features and gameplay options which need to be implemented over the next few months which we are excited to share with you as they are made available.”

So, instead of asking such questions just a few hours after the game has been released, have a look at http://store.steampowered.com/app/389280/Flight_Sim_World/ for your answers, or maybe ask at their site.

No wonder they gave it away free to Flight school users. That says a lot!

Edited by vololiberista

Now im wondering if i was not clear on what i was looking to get and who i was asking the question to ?? Maybe i need to rephrase myself... I may need to ask the mods to delete this and ill start all over again ....

22 minutes ago, vololiberista said:

The key words here, "may or may not change further"  and "wait and see if the game progresses further" have me a bit concerned.  I just don't get them adding this to their comments hinting it may not progress any further than where it is now.  I'm sure they could/should have selected their wording better, at least from an optimistic stand point.

• Upvote 1

Glenn Wilkinson

dk1xTfc.jpg                                      28.jpg

15 minutes ago, beechcaptain said:

The key words here, "may or may not change further"  and "wait and see if the game progresses further" have me a bit concerned.  I just don't get them adding this to their comments hinting it may not progress any further than where it is now.  I'm sure they could/should have selected their wording better, at least from an optimistic stand point.

DTG did not add this to their comments. This is a standard Steam notification on any game, sim, or whatever when it's and early release product.

• Upvote 1

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

42 minutes ago, vololiberista said:

We all know how you feel about FSW. Why not take a rest and quit interjecting your vinegar comments in all the threads about FSW. This does nothing for the benefit of the conversations.

We appreciate anything constructive you have to say but constantly beating this "Early Release" product accomplishes nothing.

• Upvote 5

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

18 minutes ago, beechcaptain said:

Isn't that just boilerplate language used by virtually every early-access product?  I'm pretty sure I saw it on Perfect Golf as well, back when it was still in (extended) EA status. 

• Upvote 1

James David Walley

Ryzen 7 7700X, 32 GB, RTX 3080

58 minutes ago, vololiberista said:

You're just trying to resist vololiberista :-)

Sooner or latter you'll be in ... and if not, you will be missing ...

• Upvote 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...