Sign in to follow this  
rtodepart

Aimee whats next now???

4 hours ago, rtodepart said:

Hoping shes gona answer here so everyone can see where or what to do ....

I think you missed the point of my link, that is the link to the DTG Bug Reporter. The alternative is to post in the Steam forums or on their DTG forums here: https://forums.dovetailgames.com/forums/suggestions-feedback.52/

• Upvote 1

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

3 hours ago, jcomm said:

You're just trying to resist vololiberista :-)

Sooner or latter you'll be in ... and if not, you will be missing ...

No, I think P3D and XPL still have the day. FSW will have to fundamentally change in my opinion to stay the course in the same way that FS9 and FSX have. If/when P3D release a 64bit version I think a lot of simmers will jump ship because at least they will know what they are getting.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, vololiberista said:

If/when P3D release a 64bit version I think a lot of simmers will jump ship because at least they will know what they are getting.

Though of course I presume you still need to declare a spurious "educational interest" to purchase P3D, LM still not supporting its use as an entertainment package?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, beechcaptain said:

The key words here, "may or may not change further"  and "wait and see if the game progresses further" have me a bit concerned.  I just don't get them adding this to their comments hinting it may not progress any further than where it is now.  I'm sure they could/should have selected their wording better, at least from an optimistic stand point.

It´s just an standart notice for early-access games sold through steam. You can check other early access like this: http://store.steampowered.com/app/346110/ARK_Survival_Evolved/

They all have the same message. Don´t worry, DTG team seems to be really wanting to deliver an excellent simulator. 

56 minutes ago, Elvensmith said:

Though of course I presume you still need to declare a spurious "educational interest" to purchase P3D, LM still not supporting its use as an entertainment package?

We all know that's a bit of legal diarrhoea. Most pilots find flying very entertaining otherwise they wouldn't do it. Fancy this one gets paid to enjoy oneself!

Hopefully, she's not hiding in the bushes outside Dovetail HQ… :laugh:

• Upvote 1

James David Walley

Ryzen 7 7700X, 32 GB, RTX 3080

7 hours ago, beechcaptain said:

The key words here, "may or may not change further"  and "wait and see if the game progresses further" have me a bit concerned.  I just don't get them adding this to their comments hinting it may not progress any further than where it is now.  I'm sure they could/should have selected their wording better, at least from an optimistic stand point.

ALL the early access products say that. 

I kinda feel sorry for some of the Dovetail employees. Not those who knew what they were doing with the FSX code but those who have been hired to promote it. I sincerely (honestly) hope all the harsh and sometimes brutal reactions (yes, including mine...) won't/didn't spoil Aimee's weekend.

1 hour ago, Johan_Dees said:

Aimee is suddenly silent.

Yes, and Cryss too. I would like to hear their thoughts about the launch.

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

Hello to you all,

"Aimee, Whats next now?"

I know that this comment is a little negative, but please bear in mind that I have not yet dismissed this platform nor its potential. in the future but ....

What is next? ... I am hoping that DTG actually start work on a new Flight Simulator as they promised.instead of the rehashing of FSX as a base. Disappointment is my initial reaction but, again, as I have said, there may be potential here somewhere and I think it would be wrong to dismiss it out of hand.

There has been a huge amount of negative comments on this forum at least.. All the positives seem based (to me) on optimism, and (again, for me) this is/has not been a great start for a platform  which generated so much enthusiasm before release.

So .... "Wait and see" is where I am at. There is .... maybe... lots to come for this sim but until we get airliners/bizjets/twin turboprops etc and significant third party developer support, it is, sadly, not for me.

Disappointment is the last thing I really wanted for this platform but I wish DTG well and the same for  those who are the initial targeted consumers.

Regards

Tony Chilcott

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Once again i think alot of you were confused on what i was trying to find out . I was simply asking what they had in mind as far as where to focus now that this thing is out .. simple as that so that me and some others knew what to look for or provide important and useful feedback .. 

contrary to what others think or want in my case im willing to help anytime instead of acting Negative.... 

Image removed as image is no longer available.

rtodepart.

Without being negative and I would think this is a fair comment, I would have thought, if you really did not want to hear what others are saying (negative or positive) maybe a PM to Aimee would have been a little more constructive and perhaps might glean a little more comment from Aimee herself.

My thought and I am not trying to be negative or derogatory to anyone.

Regards

Tony

• Upvote 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

As far as I can tell, there has been no comment from DTG reps since just after launch. Am I the only one that finds this silence deafening? 

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10