Sign in to follow this  
sultanofswing

Mouse FPS Bug

Congrats Dovetail on the release of FSW and getting a 64 bit version of FSX out that I hope you guys and add on developers can come to an agreement so we can get some sweet add ons.

First Issue that I have came across is the old FSX Mouse Cursor FPS bug. Anytime the mouse cursor is displayed while flying in the virtual cockpit FPS takes a 10 fps hit (for me at least), Once the mouse cursor goes away the FPS jumps back up.  Lockheed Martin was able to fix this in Prepar3D.  

For testing I would sit at a well populated airport, use CTRL-Z to show your FPS.  While in the Virtual Cockpit take note of your FPS when the mouse cursor is Shown, Now wait a few seconds for the cursor to disappear on it's own and take a note of the FPS again.

This is a bug that stems waaay back with FSX so hope you guys can fix it like LM did.

Edited by sultanofswing
  • Upvote 1

--Sean Hart

Uh... just to be clear... ESP came from FSX, not the other way around.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

2 minutes ago, WarpD said:

Uh... just to be clear... ESP came from FSX, not the other way around.

Regardless the bug has been there since FSX

--Sean Hart

11 minutes ago, sultanofswing said:

This is a bug that stems waaay back with ESP so hope you guys can fix it like LM did.

I agree... but, as you can see from your original post... you stated otherwise. LOL :)

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Just now, WarpD said:

I agree... but, as you can see from your original post... you stated otherwise. LOL :)

Hey man I am just trying to report a bug here.  

--Sean Hart

4 minutes ago, WarpD said:

There I fixed it.

--Sean Hart