Sign in to follow this  
Elvensmith

Steam Spy Stats

https://steamspy.com/app/389280

Currently shows just over 14k units sold with peak usage of 664.

Not sure if that's good, bad or indifferent as these things go. Also can't tell how many of those 14k may have refunded, perhaps someone else with more experience of "SS" can determine that.

As I mentioned before in another thread before FSW even arrived, by giving away FSW free to previous purchasers of Flight School, DTG creates an immediate apparent surge of users, when in fact a lot of those are probably just previous Flight School purchasers.

• Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

There's at least a new one :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

1 hour ago, jcomm said:

There's at least a new one :-)

Yes, but with at least two or three installation/disintallation...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Desaix said:

Yes, but with at least two or three installation/disintallation...

Nope ! It's still installed :-)

• Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

3 hours ago, Elvensmith said:

https://steamspy.com/app/389280

Currently shows just over 14k units sold with peak usage of 664.

Not sure if that's good, bad or indifferent as these things go. Also can't tell how many of those 14k may have refunded, perhaps someone else with more experience of "SS" can determine that.

Dtg flightschool was on a 20 000

i heard ms flight was on about one million

2 hours ago, jcomm said:

Nope ! It's still installed :-)

But...... We all know your loves are passionate but bitterly fleeting...... :wub:

Smoothly, having lured FSW to your computer, you will ply her with compliments and quickly have her stripped, blushing, to her embroidered ephemeris.

Then, over time and having explored her every depth, one day you will find a flaw, and with a squeak of dismay, she will be deleted, even as you slyly eye yet another fetching sim.....

• Upvote 3

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Noooooooo I promisse I won't !!!!

Now talking serious - flaws are easy to find, and I mentioned one in my very first post, inherited in all derivates of MSFS - the leaning bug...

But truth is, I am really willing to believe this one can have a Bright Future, and am willing to support it for long, maybe as long as I've been supporting the only sim I never uninstalled - ELITE IFR :-)

Main points in favour are the base price for what we get and of course the 64 bit and DX11, but also the enthusiasm of the DTG Team. It has almost all of the ingredients to become a winner and a stayer at jcomm's crazzzzzy disk...

Main Simulation Rig:

Don't ask.

wtTSwA.png

c9rybw.png

Devons rig

3 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Don't ask.

wtTSwA.png

c9rybw.png

😁😁

Image removed as image is no longer available.

2 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

Don't ask.

Lol... we all knew it would only be a matter of time.  Any working gauges in that beauty?

39 minutes ago, MadDog said:

Lol... we all knew it would only be a matter of time.  Any working gauges in that beauty?

Nope!

Devons rig

3 hours ago, jcomm said:

But truth is, I am really willing to believe this one can have a Bright Future…

Yes, but is the Future as Bright as the contrast range in the current release?  The palette's so bright, I gotta wear shades…(and that's NOT a good thing, IMO).

James David Walley

Ryzen 7 7700X, 32 GB, RTX 3080