Sign in to follow this  
rsperge

error message/ asking for my activation key

I bought the fsx edition of the 747-400  v3  Queen of the Skies March 2, 2017, and its been running perfectly, and of  course I activated as well.at that time, 89.99.

The PMDG Operation center  says  I have the latest edition

Now, all of a sudden when I choose a plane from the 747-400 v3 queen of the skies I get the following error message saying that that  I need to enter the activation code, which of course I did when I purchased the product. 

anyway I put my activation code in the box again and it rejected it.

Please help me what is going on here ? also it says on the bottom right of my computer you do not have a valid license for this product.

Just found out that I am getting the same error message on my other PMDG planes, 737-600,700,800,900 and PMDG 777-200, 777-300. and I bought these a long time ago.

thanks, Ronny

Edited by rsperge
add additional info

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

Something you have in your computer probably turned off the licensing service.  Using Windows 10? Click the Windows Start button and type "services" and select the desktop application for services.  Scan down the list of local services and flind FlexNet and make sure they are set for manual start.  If this doesn't resolve your problem you should submit a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support.

Dan Downs KCRP

I've had this happen to me, but only after making changes to my computer hardware. Most recenly changing my HDD for an SSD. I cloned the SSD from the HDD but the licences all needed reactivating. Where I had run out of activations the code was invalid. I had to ask PMDG support to reset the activations count.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Dan's on the button here. I'll bet it will be FlexNet service.

thanks a lot folks FlexNet was the problem, now all of my PMDG products are working.  That was scary.

once again thanks a lot!!!!

Ronny Spergel