Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Cannot retrieve password for ORBX. Please help

Somehow NO password  I attempt to insert in Orbx Central will not work.  I thought I knew the password, but obviously not.  I have posted this on ORBX forum and someone is attempting to help me.  So far, nothing has worked.  I have all my purchases and Orbx stuff under this password. 

I was hoping there's an easy way to rectify this situation.  I even opened another email to get in.  It worked, but then I realized that none of my purchases are recognized under this email   Hope I can get an answer to getting this corrected soon. I want to purchase other scenery areas but am unable to link those to my original email.

Stan

Stan if you purchased from FSS, they will have sent you an email soon after you made a purchase. If you can retrieve those emails, it will more or less tell you which Orbx sceneries you bought. It was precisely to stop this happening to me, I created a spreadsheet listing all my add-ons.

yes.  However, I would still like ORBX to send me my original password (which I can't seem to remember - should have documented it somewhere, but I didn't) for my original email.  THAT would solve everything.

Stan

All fixed.  Nick from ORBX stayed with me on my problem and got me straight.  Thanks Nick.  I bought 3 new sceneries today.  Juneau, San Diego, and Lake Tahoe.  Wonderful sceneries.

Stan