Sign in to follow this  
scootersm

Parking Break Issues

New Break Issues.

When I release the breaks I get a Differential Break sign and does drag.  If I hit the breaks to slow it changes to breaks.  Breaks won't release.  I have to Ctrl. then release them again then the Differential Break starts again any help.....Again a new issue.

Thanks Scooter.

Dumb question time, maybe?  Does this happen on every aircraft, anywhere? What controls are you using - flightstick with a rocker switch for rudder (TM HOTAS for example)? Yoke? Separate rudder pedals with toe BRAKES (grammar police alert!) . Are your controls calibrated successfully, do you need to set a larger deadzone for the BRAKES perhaps?

It seems like there's a BREAK in your BRAKES :) Sorry! However, I hope my questions might give you some ideas and your answers may help other FS9 users to help you. (I'm on FSX:SE but it's quite similar...)

Good luck.:cool:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Scooter,

probably you have to tick or untick the invert box in your calibration, and it should work correctly. Good luck,

Fritz

Yeah LOL it was late (Brake......)  I don't know why I did that....Hmmm.  Anyway yes every aircraft, With the default AC it starts out saying differential brake, I cant even set the P Brake.  Using CH pedals the same as last several years.  If I touch the toe brakes it changes to brakes and they are locked up.  Hmmm the only thing new on my PC is updated the Norton AV 360.  I'll check the things y'all mentioned and report back.

AHH Mark and Pegaso,

Such a easy fix with my Brakes (Breaks) Mark LOL.......I adjusted the Sensitivity way too much in the settings to the Left in FS settings.  I was getting tired of fighting the aircraft keeping on on the runway during take off seems a little harder than real to keep it straight than the real world.  But any way adjusted the settings to the Right and it is fixed.  Thanks for the help.  My second grade teacher would have just paddled me again for the misused word!!!!

Scooter