Sign in to follow this  
jt8d9a

Pro Mission Editor?

Yeah, we've been seeing quite a number of people who have/had Insider Preview who are having issues starting it. We think it may be related however we can't confirm anything until we run some tests. Glad to hear you have it running now though!

Aimee Sanjari

Brand Manager, Dovetail Games

Forum_Pilot_Banner.jpg

I'm running Windows 10 Home, and I don't have the Pro Mission Editor in my tools list either. Will file a bug report soon.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

1 hour ago, DTG_Aimee said:

Glad to hear you have it running now though!

Huh? No we don't.

Barry Friedman

11 minutes ago, fshobby said:

Huh? No we don't.

I'm pretty sure Aimee was referring to Nils.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

1 minute ago, 188AHC said:

I'm pretty sure Aimee was referring to Nils.

I misunderstood. Nils can now run FSW, that's good news! I thought Aimee was suggesting that we were able to access the mission editor.

Barry Friedman

15 hours ago, fshobby said:

I misunderstood. Nils can now run FSW, that's good news! I thought Aimee was suggesting that we were able to access the mission editor.

That's what I meant, Sorry for the confusion! 

Aimee Sanjari

Forum_Pilot_Banner.jpg

Just checked and Pro Mission editor still not visible in UK.

Give people power to really test their personality.

56 minutes ago, KavindaJD said:

@DTG_Aimee: Hi Aimee, could you tell us (roughly) when the next update is planned for?

We are looking to get an update out in the next week or two. Currently we are collating feedback - we should have a list of what we are looking to fix soon. 

Aimee Sanjari

Forum_Pilot_Banner.jpg

1 hour ago, DTG_Aimee said:

We are looking to get an update out in the next week or two. Currently we are collating feedback - we should have a list of what we are looking to fix soon. 

Awesome! Looking forward to it.

Sometime over the last few hours the Pro Mission Editor appeared in the list of tools in the Steam client and I've now installed it.  How to use it is another matter - loading it produced a string of warnings and errors and the manual seems to be very much WIP!

@DTG_Aimee - How come DTG are responding to threads here at Avsim but not a peep on your own DTG forum?