Sign in to follow this  
Cristi_Neagu

Middle mouse button with Flight1 GNS530

Hello,

If i have the middle mouse button options enabled (like the pop up overlay) i cannot use my middle mouse button with the Flight1 GNS530 in fullscreen mode, and in windowed mode is very hit and miss (works about 20% of the time). If i turn off the middle mouse button options, it all works perfectly, even in fullscreen mode, without even restarting the sim.

I'm using FSX:SE, and ChasePlane 0.2.36

Edit: I just read on the site that ChasePlane only supports FSX in windowed mode. Fair enough. But it doesn't work properly in windowed mode either. Can we get an option to select a different button than the middle mouse button? That would solve it, i think.

Edited by Cristi_Neagu

Cristi Neagu

Currently, you cannot reassign the In-Sim View selector to another control assignment but it's definitely in the plans.

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thank you for the reply. I know there's a lot of other, more important, stuff on the radar right now, but if it's in the plans, that's great. Thank you.

Cristi Neagu