Sign in to follow this  
skysurfer

Saitek Yoke after Windows update no longer working

Good day all.

After last Windows update my yoke is no longer recognized by W10. It is not shown neither in Hardware and Printer section nor in FSX controls. 

In device manager the yoke is shown as Unknown devise with a little warning sign. Tried to reinstall the driver, no luck, during driver installation the NEXT button on the installer is grayed out (bc W10 does not see it).

Thx for looking 

W10, FSX-SE

Edited by skysurfer

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Restart your PC in safe boot. From device manager uninstall all the related stuff from Saitek ( all in programming support and human interface devices). restart and install drivers. Works for me.

OK. Will give it a try. Thanks 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Well, that did not work. After I uninstalled drivers Windows removed Saitek Yoke and now pedals completely. When I tried to installed drivers in the installer I had to click Next to finish installation. To do that I have to insert USB cable of the yoke and pedals in order to installer recognizes the controller. Whatever I have tried did not work, neither driver installer nor Windows do not recognize controls anymore. 

This is the error message:

34657775851_df8fd409b0_z.jpg

I was able to reinstall Rudder pedals driver back with no issues, however Yoke is still an issue. 

Looks like problem solved. 

Googled from older posts:

"Right click on the Unknown device entry in device manager, select Update driver. You'll need to choose 'Let me pick...' and then choose the first device - Generic USB Device or similar - NOT the Yoke one.
Once that entry becomes "Generic USB Device or similar" you can start the Madcatz yoke driver install."