Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Heads up..BEV winter texrures released!!!!!

Guest stevehow

just downloaded from Simmarket..winter textures from BEV.just in case there are forum users who didn't know!! steve

Guest UlfB

Yeah,Funny thing. No snow whathever on any of the preview pictures on simmarket :( Ulf B

>Yeah,>>Funny thing. No snow whathever on any of the preview pictures>on simmarket :( >>Ulf BThat'll be in the "hard winter" set.

Guest rpjkw1155

Thanks! I just bought it.Bob

As Victor said, that'll be in the hard winter set.However, I do believe that for a full winter experience, you'll need both winter sets. That being said, I'm waiting for hard winter before I'll be buying.

>However, I do believe that for a full winter experience,>you'll need both winter sets. That being said, I'm waiting for>hard winter before I'll be buying.I agree. I think their textures look great but I haven't bought them yet because they are a season behind. Frankly, I don't think I will ever buy them unless they release spring before spring starts. The textures for FSX look pretty good so I doubt I will need BEV for FSX. If they don't get the rest of the seasons out soon, BEV will probably be a waste of money for me.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

This is my 3rd purchase....Winter. I have the others. But for some reason, I can't get these textures to show. I still have snow, and I've used the configurator, but it doesn't seem to take. What am I doing wrong? I never had problems with summer or fall textures. Should my calendar be set to a certain date?

Guest dpc

Did you save your theme and then hit "apply theme" button? I had the same issue and then realized that I had not actually applied the textures.Now they are there and look great. If you live in the North East US, they are definitely accurate right now because there is not much if any snow on the ground.Dave

Guest oyvindhansen

>I agree. I think their textures look great but I haven't>bought them yet because they are a season behind. Well, it's still winter. And when spring is relased the ring will be complete.I hope the series won't be abandoned just yet, as I'll probably keep FS9 for a while to let things fall into place with FSX.-

Thanks,Perhaps I didn't SAVE MY THEME (and name it, of course).After I do that, do you keep the Configuator open and just minimize it, or is it OK to close the configuator and just fly?Thanks again, Dave.

>Well, it's still winter. And when spring is relased the ring>will be complete.Don't they have to release hard winter?

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Yes, most of the area of FS in the north is covered by Hard Winter now so they are still a season behind. I am like the guy above. Why pay for this now when FSX will be here by Nov/Dec this year with better meter resolution etc...

Eric