Sign in to follow this  
jimos87

V.A Repaint

Hello, I am wondering if anyone can help me with my fleet repaints, (Dragon Air international)  I already have one made for me for my JFHS748 but since the service pack they released it seems to have stopped working.

I am in need of someone to help me get that paint working again somehow and also paint some others for me in the same livery style. I've already tried http://www.fs-repaints.co.uk/ who took my money and didn't provide any work (paypal sorted that out) 

I will need this livery http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u376/jimos87/DAI%201_zpsfa6u2woy.jpg or similar applied to these aircraft if possible

Just flight HS748  (Paint kit available)

Just flight DC-8 30 (Paint Kit available)

Just flight BAC1-11 (Paint kit Available)

Milviz 737-200 (Paint kit Alliable)

Just flight F27 (Paint kit Available)

Just flight/CLS DC-10 (Paint kit Alliable)

if anyone is able to help me please let me know, I've tried doing this myself but i can't work it out.

Hello everyone Flight sim global can no longer do any paints for me because they don't have time and have rebranded my airline since the VC 10 is now released so i am looking for someone to help me again.

I need the following aircraft repainted - Bac-1-11 500 Just flight, VC10 - just flight and Caravair -Flight replicas. HS748 just flight I have a new logo I just need someone to paint he planes.