Sign in to follow this  
Guest IanP

Captain Sim Avsim 707

Having just read the Avsim Captain Sim 707 review, I must say that, like the Flightsim review, it speaks wonders as to its performance and features. Unlike the Flighsim review, however, the Avsim review does mention a few bugs, but it does not focus on them like many on this forum have. I'll state this again, and I think I am not alone here, if the bugs are corrected, I am buying.RH

Guest panda234

They haven't been fixed yet but CS seems to have turned a new leaf, at least judging by their actions since the paypal debacle,. so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and assuming a patch is on the way as they have indicated. I'm not flying it until then, but am really looking forward to it. billg

Hopefully, we can get the word out or keep an interest going and they will get the hint and get the patch out. Like you, I'd love to own it.RH

Guest IanP

I'm another potential customer for the 707 after a heavy duty patch, but definately not before. I've flown the "current" fully patched version and while most of it was nice, the autopilot barely managed to control the aircraft at all. :-(They've promised a patch, so I'm on wait and see mode. :-)Cheers,Ian P.