Sign in to follow this  
madddawg44

new activation

I need to re activate my PMDG MD11. Can someone help me please? Thank you

Robert P Armstrong

SGT. Robert P. Armstrong

Q.1 Is it a boxed version?

Q.2 Is it a downloaded version directly from PMDG? If so, you will need to submit a ticket to PMDG Support. Bear in mind this requires a different login account to your purchasing account. And hopefully, you will get it re-activated, but am not 100% sure if they still offer support for it, but, worth a shot.

16 hours ago, madddawg44 said:

Can someone help me please?

What sort of issue are you having? The activation simply requests your user information when you go to install it. This information is contained in the original order email, or in your account, provided you purchased it from us.

Kyle Rodgers

It is telling me "unable to validate please contact Tech Support."

SGT. Robert P. Armstrong

4 minutes ago, madddawg44 said:

It is telling me "unable to validate please contact Tech Support."

This means you're entering the incorrect information. You will need:

• Your Order ID (6 digit number), which you can find in your original order email, or by logging into your account on our site
  • Your email, which will be the one that the order email got sent to (and/or the one you use to log in to our website)
  • Your password for the above account

Tech support is not this forum, by the way. This is the community support forum, where users help each other. The official support function is linked from our website, and in my signature below.

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you. I forgot about the support page and thought I needed to go here.

SGT. Robert P. Armstrong

I have the boxed versions PMDG MD-11X and MD-11 on the way. The MD-11X setup didn't say anything about registering the product. And I will see what happen when MD-11 arrives my home. Do I need to register them and if so, how?

Patricio Valdes

9 hours ago, trisho0 said:

I have the boxed versions PMDG MD-11X and MD-11 on the way. The MD-11X setup didn't say anything about registering the product. And I will see what happen when MD-11 arrives my home. Do I need to register them and if so, how?

It's not a product registration, it's an activation. Your MD-11 will definitely ask you to provide some sort of information in order for it to activate.

Kyle Rodgers

5 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

It's not a product registration, it's an activation. Your MD-11 will definitely ask you to provide some sort of information in order for it to activate.

Well, PMDG MD-11X for FSX only asked the serial code for installation. So, in the event to apply any update do I need to register?

Patricio Valdes

I am wiping my PC and re-installing Windows 10 from scratch along with FSX and all of my Add-ons. I can fly the MD-11 just fine as long as I choose not to run some module that FSX complains about on startup. My question is will I be able to reactivate the MD-11 when I reinstall it?? Especially since it has been discontinued?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, rshepherd said:

My question is will I be able to reactivate the MD-11 when I reinstall it?? Especially since it has been discontinued?

Yep.

Kyle Rodgers

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 7:26 PM, scandinavian13 said:

Yep.

Thank you sir!!  :) 

Hello

I have the same problem, i get the Unable to activate, contact tech support message. 

When I try to create a user for tech support, it returns the message that the email address is already in use despite the fact that I have never created a user for the support forum, only for the regular website to purchase planes.

Can any please advise how to proceed?

Thanks

Csaba