Sign in to follow this  
winstonwolf

PTA 2.11 Settings dont rollout in P3D ?!?

If I change in the PTA tool, in my case "Terrain Lightning" and press "Apply"  then in P3D happens exactly nothing. Have it tried with the highest and the lowest value. ShaderCache was also cleared. What can be the cause. Here are two screenshots around Munich. Would like to bring the Ground a little bit darker. I wanted to do this with Ambient sunlight ratio and Diffuse sunlight ratio. Am I doing something wrong ? Thanks in advance

Befor : 

3.jpg

After : 

2.jpg

Thanks for help. 

Michael 

Edited by winstonwolf

6 hours ago, winstonwolf said:

If I change in the PTA tool, in my case "Terrain Lightning" and press "Apply"  then in P3D happens exactly nothing.

Michael, did you change the tweak parameters with running sim? It's not clear in your description. If yes, please read chapter # 5 in help contents. http://1coder.ru/PTA/help.html

(Close sim, open PTA, make adjustments, use Apply command and all modifications will start working at next sim launch)

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Hello , 

It was my mistake . In the Top Down Sight you can see the PTA Settings . I switch to 3D Cockpit view and then i see the different. 

Do you now where i can take Settings to become the Ground a little bit darker ? 

Thanks 

3 hours ago, winstonwolf said:

Do you now where i can take Settings to become the Ground a little bit darker ? 

You can experiment with Terrain lighting tweak (Lighting group). Reduce Diffuse and Ambient ratio parameters. Also you may need to make the appropriate changes in Objects lighting tweak parameters (to keep the scene lighting balanced).

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.