Sign in to follow this  
ukplane1

BREAKING NEWS: Gulfstream in P3D

I doubt that a developer would go to this amount of trouble without some form of memorandum of understanding.

An "approval" is probably dependent of the quality of the final product and intended use.

Cheers

Steve Hall

Add it to the list of bizjets coming "soon" hehe.  

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

33 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Add it to the list of bizjets coming "soon" hehe.  

I am very excited about more bizjets coming to the flight sim market, what else is close to release?

I was being sarcastic...  I've seen a few previews of various jets and nothing has come out yet.

Eaglesoft Citation XLS+

mystery Lear 60XR (seen at airdailyx)

another Lear 35 at FSDeveloper forums

Carenado has a Premier jet coming out soon - but they're always quantity over quality 

Edited by ryanbatcund

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Their website indicates they are trying to raise funds in order to help finish this G550 project, hopefully enough folks who are looking forward to finally having a G550 will help them out.

1 hour ago, MartinRex007 said:

Their website indicates they are trying to raise funds in order to help finish this G550 project, hopefully enough folks who are looking forward to finally having a G550 will help them out.

That's the oldest trick in the book.

• Upvote 1

David Porrett

Yep. This has SCAM written all over it. Ignore.

• Upvote 1

Ohh finally a Gulfstream in FS! 

Been missing a Gulfstream for 10 years!!
So excited for this one!!

Can`t wait! :D

I'd run as far away from this as I could.  That's all I have to say about that.

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy

On 23/05/2017 at 5:51 AM, DavidP said:

That's the oldest trick in the book.

you mean like a pay to beta :) :)

14ppkc-6.png

On 22/05/2017 at 5:36 PM, jason99vmi said:

Have you not been watching CNN?  Everything is BREAKING NEWS. 

BREAKING NEWS President Trump wears a red tie.     lol. 

breaking news, we had an aog overnight last night.  Engineer said it was some sort of fuel cap (i think) that was broke.  We had to source one from another airline who charged us 3 US Dollars for the fuel cap thingy, and 650 US dollars "admin fee." 

Because we had no form of authorised credit with the said airlines spares stores we had to get the captain to put 653 dollars + tax on his credit card as they didnt trust us to pay...

Flight went 1 hour late..  Now thats a scam and youve got to love the USA!! 

14ppkc-6.png

11 minutes ago, tooting said:

breaking news, we had an aog overnight last night.  Engineer said it was some sort of fuel cap (i think) that was broke.  We had to source one from another airline who charged us 3 US Dollars for the fuel cap thingy, and 650 US dollars "admin fee." 

Because we had no form of authorised credit with the said airlines spares stores we had to get the captain to put 653 dollars + tax on his credit card as they didnt trust us to pay...

Flight went 1 hour late..  Now thats a scam and youve got to love the USA!! 

what does the USA have to do with it?  It's the airline that bent ya over.

i5-6600K 3.5Ghz OC to 4.5GHz|CorsairH60 Liq Cooler|GA-Z170X-Gaming 7|GTX 1070|G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 32GB|950 PRO M.2 250GB|850 EVO 500GB|2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD|FractalDesign R4|Corsair RMx 750W|Win10 64bit Home|MSFS2020

I love the smell of Jet-A in the morning!

Robert Pressley a.k.a. SmokeDiddy